Posts by daro

Fresh

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Quote from bhose;47970

so don't think Shante would be much cop...

[ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Its too hard to say, as every one likes their own thang,, For me and "i will probs be the only one here", the last thing i ever want to fucking hear is a D.J. cutting, scratching and fast mixing over a electro set NO !!!!, just let the tune do the talking smooth mix in to the next tune.

D.J. 214 his sets are on heavy ipod rotation.
    D.J. Evolvah for his hard work having to push electro grabbing and screaming it into the now. and at the same time giving props were props are due.

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

Maxmillion Dunbar - Lemon and Lime
    [ame]

[/ame]

Fotostat were another robotic duo from the u.k. that made their own music

[ame]

[/ame]

Most of what doctorcrack says is true... real nice tune for the electro people, not so good for the flip flop people, As i have posted on here years ago about the tune,its a good electro cover version of Subject - The Magic 85.

[ame]

[/ame]

If you were a real old skool U.K. b-boy you would have known that, if you just buy tunes for 100 euros on the recommendations, of people on forums, sure its a fake wack tune form the 90s

[ame]

[/ame]

Its this bit @ 1.30 ish

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

Quote from LlOyD dA zOiD;41298

Martin where R U ????

Martin Evolvah Na Marty Hopkirk i call him... and i think he would like that.
    get the show back on air