Artist List so far is as follows

Inhuman Designed
    Code Rising
    Ascension Électronique
    Mcu
    Brice Kelly
    JR10
    AE35

We will be looking for prob 3 more artist for this release to ad to the lineup. Contest will be chosen by a select group of peers and if you are not picked you may still release the remix on your own or it maybe selected for the 3rd or 4th part in this series. Either way it will be herd through machines =] Plus I'm having something special made for everyone who gets on the release.

P.S. Tracks must be in the Electro realm...no dubstep. House. Jungle. Etc...ELECTRO MUSIC =]

Deadline will be in December prob first week. Still trying to look down a due date but you have plenty of time.

Stems are here

http://we.tl/5Ms0vNNIu6

Have fun with it as always =]

This mix is dedicated to two Electro groups that have had a major influence on my music and the Electro scene in Florida, Ghosts in the Machine [GITM] & Analog To Future [ATF].With their sounds ranging from industrial to bass to the down right funny there's no denying these two influential groups, I have known both groups for a long time both personal and musically and have the utmost respect for both artist.Due to their absent in the scene I felt it was my duty as a DJ and a producer to keep their style and sound alive, this mix is the result.Taken from their Releases, CDs and Unreleased material given to me by both artist in the past, I felt it was the time to let the scene and fans hear some of there other productions that never made it to the masses or got lost with time.I hope you enjoy this mix and never forget just how powerful and talented these two groups are.

Tracklisting

DEPECHE MODE - I Lose Myself (HOLLOWGRAPHIK Rmx)
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - One More Step (whats left)
    DESTROID - Open My Eyes (GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE VS. ATF Rmx)
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE VS. ATF -Destroy.EXE ( KILL BOX PT. 2 )
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - We Own The Algorithms
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - Transending Demensions
    HOLLOWGRAPHIK - As Fast As I Came In
    HOLLOWGRAPHIK- Problem Solvin
    ATF & KOUNTERAKT - Power
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - Every Fucking Day / Bitches - Mashup
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE VS. ATF - Reaching out onto Other Wold3 / Detonation Will Occur - Mashup
    ATF - Anger Makes You Stronger
    ATF - Kill Shit
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - One for the Booty
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE VS. MC ZEUS - Chicken Head Rmx
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE VS. ATF - Robot Chicken Whores
    T.E.S.T. VS. HOLLOWGRAPHIK - Xenophobe
    ATF - Fresh to Death
    GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - The Mooninites

limited Download of 100

Link here

http://soundcloud.com/inhuman-…feration-distorted-bond-a

I agree with DVS all the way.I would like to point out about Miss Elimak, she was a big part of my musical push, she got me Involved with my first Radio gig on FrequencyRadio.com with the Hycon.Which intern got me to meet alot of people from the otherside of the world of electro.Most of which didnt really play to much electro bass as I did on the station.I think that was a big boost in my so called career in electro.I met my Partner in crime under the TIP Bob the hidden persuader.She made a dedicated website for electromixes which was updated on the regular for any electro fan to find.We need more people like her in this scene, cause without them alot of us wouldnt be where we are now. THANK YOU AGAIN ELIMAK <3 much love to you always