Beiträge von Elcobotz

Bassfreaks & Fembots

E.F.K. Force Presents NOW our first Vinyl

E.F.K. Force - This Bass Is Bionic

includes 2 Remixes From SupremeJa and The Freek Macheen and a Bonus Track called

E.F.K. Force - U Can't Stop Me (feat.Derfyl)

Make Your order at efkforce@gmx.de .. 14,50€ + shipping

Only 200 Copies available

Listen Demos on

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Buy MP3 without Bonus Track on

https://efkforce.bandcamp.com/album/this-bass-is-bionic

Feel Free To Comment This Track
    It's A Remix From The Machine Fighter Song Dance Machine

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

please give me critics how you find the track :D

hi freaks

i have a question ...

when i will make an remake / remix of an older song from the 80's or an remix of an old c64 / amiga song and i bring out on cd for the stores

how is it with the rights of the song ??

is it law ? when i earn money for the new song ?? where can i see wich song is saved with copyrights ??

maybe you can help me

is this john davis the same ??

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    [/ame]

Zitat von Invisible Rockers;48287

Yeah its dope! I like it...its probably a work in progress tune so the levels between music and vocoder will be arranged!

good job man, where are you from!? 8)

im from germany
    and the complete song was maked with reason 5.0 :D

the sounds are fixed ready i think ....

i will upload a new version of it on soundcloud when i have time ...

im working evey day 18 hours :(

hmmm i search a rapper for a new song :D or peoples to make a sound with me together :D
    pm me when you intresting

sorry for my bad english :-/

hi everyone

im elcobotz and im a newbie in production :D

first i will say sorry for my english ...

so now my prob .. i need tips and hints for make music

i make my songs in reason to 100% and my vocals in auditon

so i love vocoder and i tested many samples in reason

i have make an track an uploadet on soundcloud

http://soundcloud.com/elcobotz/feel-the-energy-demo

can you say to me how it sounds .. what must i watch for mastering .. wich tips have you for vocoder in reason

thx for help :D