DJ OVERDOSE
    Naziazeno
    ALEXIS
    Tarythyas
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Totally Free..

PREVIEW and listen to all tracks here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15455220052

THEN when u are convinced.. (and comment to impress all our old highschool friends)

GRAB THE ZIP FILE HERE:

http://partyeffects.biz/media/partyeffectscomp2.zip

WARNING‼ ZIP FILE includes EXCLUSIVE DESKTOP BACKGROUND and short descriptions..

our newsest member to pfx, naziazeno from brazil:

I am currently pursuing trying to find a big bag of money somewhere...

Party Effects is a BIZ, but trust us, we make NO money..

our greatest success was playing at San Franciscos hottest Nightclub..

there were hundreds of people dancing and we were playing live electro, AND singing and dancing and had lasers and we only made $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that broke down to like $10 each amongst our whole crew.. as far as I know we are the ONLY live technobass/electro live PA guys in the bay area.. so that goes to tell u how much electro guys get around here.. DUBSTEP djays make $5000 an hour djaying at some clubs in SF though..

so all we really have to show for it is this tyte video..

[yt]dN1Y86QJWYI[/yt]

also our rapper stole their $500 Rayne mixer... . ;)

I honestly think we as an electro empire community need to start making more videos.. ALL I SEE ARE TIGHT ASS TRACKS.. the tracks are THE BEST.. but in this day in age of HOT GIRLS in Hi Def camera vids, tracks are NOT enough..

I mean the videos i make are KINDA creative, but mostly garbage.. but without making vids, u got just a cd-r to give to a club owner who only cares about money/people coming in and buying drinks.. and since EVERY SINGLE person is making tracks(even dope ones) in order to stand out, you need MULTIMEDIA.. thats the bare ass minimum.. it isnt enough these days to just have dope tracks.. this is my honest oppinion...

I also think that you need to be surrounded by beautiful girls, and weird special effects or something, that really helps..

My new plan is to make a really dope track, then pay a bunch of hookers on craigslist(a famous bay area website people use to buy/sell/trade services) and have them dance around me with my shirt off or something.. or like have lots of cool cars or guns.. we all need more gimmicks!!! There is a way that you can be true to yourself and your style, as well as make fun of yourself and try to hypnotize people.. u just have to find your particular trick or method..

Reaper + Audacity.. if something quick, I just use Audacity cuz i started using it first and it is so easy.. Reaper is best tho, can run vst'z and so much prettier plus 24bit.. all this for recording!!

Sequencing done on mainly on electribe MX/SX.. sometimes alesis QS6/DJ Marnacles mpc

Damn.. Actually I am not normally a hater, and I used to like daft punk a long time ago.. but these guys are really ruining the scene out here in San Francisco.. . Everyone thinks of Justice or MSTRKRAP or steve aoki when they think of "electro".. and then when my dj service gets a gig and we play REAL Electro, everyone looks REALLY confused..

I don't know why I hate these bands.. maybe it's cause of the immense hipster following.. maybe it's cause I found out Daft Punk sampled every song and it made me sad.. But Probably it is because it is hipster trash and not at all 808 centric / hip hop centric.. I like Electro and HipHop that is powerful and hypermasculine/ something that gets you really going and hearing a chorus of children sing on a track just makes me feel weird.. I don't know..

around 2 months ago Vessel SF(a SF nightclub for douchebags) was going to give me $200 dollars to make a Steve Aoki Video of his live "performance" which revolved around him dancing to songs he played off serrato.. I, being a poor student decided to take them up on their offer..

m-XpsvDJvo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-XpsvDJvo8

Vessel SF never payed me.. they said this video is too crazy.. and if you really get into it I am dissing him by making him turn into a reptillian humanoid and there is a hidden message that portrays him getting his fame and fortune from a magic crystal (that I am dancing around).. maybe I am just a jealous hater.. but I think there are much more qualified people to dj for $5000 an hour..

*****POst update okay okay I saw the 5 other "electro-house" posts and now I am just getting more and more angry.. I promise to do something about it...

Zitat von ron242;29884

Please keep it at a realistic profile. These hastily promotions at all the electro internet sources will make sure your art will fade away in no matter of time. And if i might shed some advice: most potential buyers don't like trance-crap like pron-in-your-face, repeating-crap-till-you-die et al. We tend to keep in touch with hip hop.
    Keep it real.

We are not selling anything Ron, we are giving you a DJ mix 4 FREE, which includes songs we made on it.. ALL free.. NO TRANCE.. Plenty of REAL hiphop/TechnoBass/Electro.. which you would REALIZE if you listened to it..

we are a group of Djays from SF/Bay Area that like to play parties/make cool tracks.. we don't sell anything online or in person.. we are all students!

and you can go to our website:

http://partyeffects.biz

for free mixes, free tracks, weird things to look at...

We were just hoping to contribute to the ELECTRO EMPIRE and meet new friends to collaborate with...

This is a song i did a couple months back, It's about a girl I know who always dates the wrong guys(club promoters).. she is so special to me but as you read this she is getting plowed by a sweaty irish promoter.. someday I will have her.. Sheelas mine..

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Daaaaaaaaaaannnng... DJ Marnacle TeArIng it Up at San Francisco State's KSFS radio...

"The Freakiest Radio show on KSFS" - DJ Marnacle

Every week, monday streaming LIVE to the world at 4:20pm

AND AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD from the Bay Areas craziest party boyz hottest online party website:

http://partyeffects.biz/media/03_party…dio11_16_09.mp3

included: exclusive tracks by Marnacle
    included: exclusive tracks by Elderon
    included: exclusive tracks by PartyFX

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
    //Tracks\\

2 Stepp - In The Air
    Dj Marnacle - Kings Crystal
    Jacka and Berner - Traffickin (Feat. Fed-X, Lee Majors)
    Dday One - One Giant Step
    Quest Quartz Qrew - Part Time Hustle
    Mac Dre - Gurpin out my 74 Bonneville
    9DW - Black Coffee
    Two-illeven - On The Real
    DMX Krew - 20 Minute Affair (Dragged & Chopped)
    Ono Loco - Take A Chance Ft. Lil Raider
    Dade Elderon - Autorun
    Marano/Phillips Feat. Alxia - Collage & Alexia - I'Ll Be Waiting For You
    Danny Damian - More Than Ever
    Dade Elderon & Dj Marnacle - Electro Beat version .4
    Dade Elderon - Untitled Live Jam
    Twilight 22 - Siberian Knights (Dj Marnacle Scratch Breakdown mix)

// Smokers Only //

Zitat von Shrill;29425

i have to say that the original mix is excellent. i love it. I'm not sure any of the remixers even listened to vocal versions though. they sound like they just put the vocals over an old instrumental they had lying around. there doesn't seem to be a blend between the vocal and the instrumental on any of the 4 remixes. just shoddy compositon and a loakc of appreciation for the vocal track. poor show considering the remix talent that turned out for the project. but as i said, I err on the positive and that MAIN DIPLOAMT & LLOYD produced original is worth owning the 12" for. Brilliant work!!!

remixes are cack though.... sorry.

main mix - 7.5/10

Hmm, actually I don't care for the original at all, myself and all my colleagues in the Bay Area are pretty much only listening to the Sbassship remix and the DMX krew remix(we like all of DMX krews stuff tho no matter what though).. I find that the original version is kinda boring, and the lyrics are just blah.. We probably would not have picked it up at all if it weren't for that sbassship mix..

I think DMX Krew and Sbassship really saved this production.

And when we are playing it in the club circuit/dance parties you can really see people go crazy for the Sbassship remix.. I always get people coming up to us asking what track it is after we play it..

If you are into Crazy Electro jams you really dont want to be overwhelmed with Melle Mel and whatever the guys name is singing.. their "old school style" rapping is not electro.. Those 808 beats and tight azz synths are.. WE want the pure shit.. and the vocals are just getting in the way.. I wanna dance, I dont want to listen to some crazy looking He-man rapper...

If I were to release this I would just have sbassship and DMX versions, with the accompanying instrumentals.. and leave out the BIZZARE cover art.. it may be "old school" but keith herring graffiti is overused.. and melle mell looks like some sort of mexican wrestler/racoon man..

just my oppinion ..

Techno Bass 4 Lyfe -

Dade Elderon

But I am very happy with my purchase and really encourage everyone to buy up..