new Daft Punk album

• https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rando…ies/id617154241

Any opinions? I'm not really feeling it. Where is the Daft Punk magic?
    "Doin' It Right" seems to be the only good track.

The singing vocoder in some tracks reminds me on Neil Young's "Trans" album.
    Sound like the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 used there.

Love the "unboxing" promo clip... ;D

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

"Doin' It Right":
    [ame]

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Well, apart from the "let's hate on them because they made it to mainstream with their wet robot fantasies and we didn't" ;D ...i think the first two albums "Homework", "Discovery" had some nice songs. And the Tron Soundtrack was simply great. Visually they are always top as well.

• Zitat von elektroakust.;68717

Well, apart from the "let's hate on them because they made it to mainstream with their wet robot fantasies and we didn't" ;D ...i think the first two albums "Homework", "Discovery" had some nice songs. And the Tron Soundtrack was simply great. Visually they are always top as well.

Agreed (but this album really sucks! ;D)

• They just played some tracks from it on BBC 6 Music's Round Table programme which reviews the new releases. It got completely slated by the whole panel.

My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant.

• found out about em on mtv back then so was always considering it mainstream tbh
    Imagine the new tron with a real electro soundtrack...was ok..but could have been so much better!

• Daft Punk - Get Lucky Shredded version (parody)
    [ame]

[/ame]

;D

• Good discoid retro pop or may me schlager disco =)? I don't know what did you all expect, they were great once at Homework. Other albums ..., more pop, then edm.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!