New members: introduce yourself!

• Hello folks,

No idea why it took me this long to sign up but here I am. Just moved to The Netherlands from Ireland too.

Lots of 80's stuff I was too young to chase up is there but electro that really caused the spark for me would have to be late 90s Anthony Rother - Describe Reality, Don't Stop The Beat, Human Made etc

I produce a bunch of music too, you can check things out in my signature below.

Cheers,
    Dave

• ez all....

Just joined and I'm hoping to get some feedback and constructive criticism about music production. In the past I've produced a few pieces, nothing spectacular and so I've decided to concentrate fully on the production process and get to grips with the whole process.

My influences come from Techno, Oldschool Hardcore, Electro, Miami Bass, DNB...etc

Check me out: Infected Bass 233

• hi there
    i am passionate electro lover and collector since early nineties
    i used to dj in berlin a lot for killekill label parties for example
    now i live near frankfurt/main and its a bit quite around my dj bookings
    other things became more important but i collect records maybe even more now than ten years ago
    my likes are of course all drexciya related projects,more current ERP Versalife Plant but also different kinds of house , italo and synth wave
    of course i like I-F.
    feel free to get in touch if you like
    heres my soundcloud
    https://soundcloud.com/jochen-otto

• Hey there everybody.

I'm from Slovenia and I'm a drum&bass fanatic supporting the scene for over 20 years. Yes, I'm old, almost 40. Anyway, I like to join various music forums, meet new people, get some connections and post about new drum&bass releases from various artists and labels. In the dedicated section of course and always holding on to the rules :) Hope I'll find some fans here, who'll appreciate them.
    Cheers.

Check me out on Instagram: @wizdnb

• live in london, originally from Turkey. influences include breakbeat hardcore, all detroit electro stuff, drexciya, urban tribe, aux 88 stingray etc. Huge fan also of control tower, rotters golf club, marguerita, Clatterbox, the Italian business like Marco pasirini and d'Arcangelo and so on. basically anything that avoids the generic cliched robot voices is good for me (though of course you can't beat vocoder magic when it's done right.) slightly unrelated to electro I'm also into a lot of mid 90s hard techno/hardcore, cologne acid, mike dred, loads of 93 dark jungle and of course the whole sativie/mosquito sound. im always looking for old mixtapes with that hard and fast but with intellect approach so feel free to pm me and we can chat.

ez.

• Hello, my name is Cameron. I'm from Oregon, in the United States.

I've been following electro for around 18 years and DJing a bit longer than that. My friend Megaphysics and I hosted a monthly club night at Ground Kontrol Arcade in Portland Oregon called "Logical Aggression" for about 10 years. (Thinking back on it now I've actually played music released by Electro Empire at that night). And for the last three years I've been hosting a weekly radio show over on aNONradio.

I used to read this site back in the mid 2000s looking for new releases. I used to think of Electro Empire as the "oldschool" electro forum and Electroalliance as the "newschool" forum. Now those "newschool" records I was buying are 15 years old.

I should've made an account here a long time ago, but written communication like this is hard for me, particularly forums. Time to get over that.

I love all (okay, most) kinds of "electro". If I had to pick one release as my favorite it would be Eggfooyoung's Breakdance And Motivate EP.

• helo I will have to use google handler, lets go
    I am from Belo Horizonte MG Brazil, I have been active since 1987 acting as an MC and since 2018 as a DJ, short electro, freestyle and other rhythms

• Greetings, I go by Stun 1, old graffiti name that I just can't seem to get away from.

Started graffiti in '80, breakin' in '82 or '83'ish, Rhyming and Dj'ing around '85'ish.

Main instrument is Bass but surprisingly I was lucky enough to tour everywhere with an acid-jazz band for many years as the "turntablist?" LOL...but I've always wanted to get back to my roots, B-boy music! Electric or acoustic! I'm currently working on an all Electro project that will bring back some memories, if I can find the time to finish it. Good to see so many people are still into Electro, hope to keep it alive. Man Parrish was/is my favorite Electro producer.

• Hallo guess i'm new now here, so my name is Patrick and i'm from & live in the Netherland/Holland,
    and i really like a lot of electronic sorts of music and all,
    so thank u for letting me allso join on this Forum/Site
    ya know thank u
    peace-out

• Aloha You Lovely People 😁👊

I'm New On Here But not New to the Dj Game 👍

Over 30 years in the game!!😉👊

I've been into Electro Since 1883-Onwards!

I've Still got Class -Kicks on Wax!!

I'm Also on point with the New Electro!!

& I Plan to Stream live vinyl Sets on Twitch/TheDjNiteNurse.com

& I'd Love to Post some Mix Set's on Here 👍🤞😉👊

Take it Ezee People & Keep Things Rokin Steady!!😎😁👍👊👊👊

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!