New members: introduce yourself!

• Hello & welcome to all new forum members!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about yourself if you like.
    Where are you from? When did you start listening to Electro and what are your favourites? etc

Don't be shy, most on here don't bite! :uglywave:

• Greetings everyone,

let me start this thread off seeing as someone has to. I don't happen to be a new member but since my post count is low I may as well be. I joined the forum back in 2.10 with the build up and realise to Streetsounds Nu Electro Vol3 with some thanks to Morgan Khan for my introduction to new/modern electro. Over a two year span I've been doing my up most to increase my knowledge of a genre which I think is the BIZ and know very little of. Some of my favourite artists and tracks are:- MCU - Brainwaves, Scape One - Neurofeedback, Koova - Smell Of Mammal, Beagle - Fornax, Dexterous Numerics - Android Awakening, Morphogenetic - An Orwellian Dream, Justin Scott - Street Beat & Dagobert & Direct Control - Red Giant Stars. The new Electro Compendium is what I'm going through right now , An absolute bangin freebie (another reason why electro rulez) Pip Williams - Lost Souls, Jim Gourgoutis - Acidfk, Diamondback Kid - Coma, Nec'Ro'Bot - Panic Suiside, Korrupted Brothers -Drugs Scientics to name a few of this almighty comiplation. Right thats my introduction before I get timed out. Peace to all you electro rockerz and hip Hopperz.

Mr Bip :*

• HI EVERYBODY!
    I LIKE TO INTRODUCE MY ELEKTRO KRAUT EXPRESS WITH A VIDEO I MADE-WATCH IT: ITS KRAUT! THE ORIGINAL KRAUT STYLE INSPIRED BY THE ANCIENTS KRAFTWERK-NOW LISTEN-
    [ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Hi there.

I registered into almighty ELECTROEMPIRE something like 12 years ago. Then it disappeared.
    Then I registered again in 2005 or so. Can't remember at the moment. Of course it disappeared one more time.

But now - I find the site again.
    And there STILL isn't my account. AGAIN! ;)

So here I am. Third time. In 2012. After so many years.

I'm IN the ElectroEmpire.

• Zitat von BOOKOVSKY

Hi there. I registered into almighty ELECTROEMPIRE something like 12 years ago. Then it disappeared. Then I registered again in 2005 or so. Can't remember at the moment. But now - I find the site again. And there STILL isn't my account. AGAIN! ;) So here I am. Third time in 2012. After so many years. I'm IN the ElectroEmpire.

hi,

i remember you. have a tune from you on my mp3 player....tune is called humanity i think..good stuff

• Hello to all newbies and returners!

Zitat von BOOKOVSKY

I registered into almighty ELECTROEMPIRE something like 12 years ago. Then it disappeared.
    Then I registered again in 2005 or so. Can't remember at the moment. Of course it disappeared one more time.

But now - I find the site again.
    And there STILL isn't my account. AGAIN! ;)

So here I am. Third time. In 2012. After so many years.

I'm IN the ElectroEmpire.

Yep, member account data was lost several times between 2001 and 2007
    due to multiple change of ownership of the site and later server problems.

Since 2008 its in the 3rd generation now and stable ever since. 8)

Welcome back!

• Well yes, that's how I remember it, more/less.

I didn't forget about electro/techno-pop music for this time, believe me. ;)
    Take even this stuff from 2005-2006 -
    http://soytnbg.i-demo.pl/Geiger_Box-Electric_Creatures.mp3
    http://soytnbg.i-demo.pl/geiger_box-don…_techno-pop.mp3
    http://soytnbg.i-demo.pl/GEIGER_BOX-Walking_Probe.mp3
    (Nobody in my native country is interested in this genre, to publish it, hahaha).

Anyway, after many years, I wanted to check out what's happening here. ;)

Long live Electro Empire! :)

• salut je suis not-alone écoute de electro depuis les années 95 ,fait de la music depuis 10ans ,j'aime tous les style d'electro de moment qu'elle soit underground et qu'elle est fait avec son âme et ces sentiments . longue vie à electro music

• Hiya Jay from the uk here. Sadly not a musican just a general lover of electro from the year dot. kraftwerk,depeche mode,visage,drexciya,anthony rother transparentsound just the usual stuff really. I've lurked on hear long enough to know nu skool names aswell. I wonder why i'm always skint ??????

• hey folks, I'm Jan, I'm from Berlin, Germany and simply love electro since i heard Hashim accidentally as a child while my sister was listening to the tune. That was many years ago, now I try to dig more and more into the real stuff and find more and more recent electro, like Dominance Electricity, Transient Force and such. I make some tunes now and then, but its mostly crap and not really "true electro". Anyways I am happy to join this forum.

Cheers,

Jan

• Hi i'm new to the wonderful world of electro empire although ive been listening to electro since watching the beat street and breakdance movies in the 80's.

I have recently discovered this website purely by chance when searching youtube for electro music similar to what i used to listen too and am amazed at the amount of new music still to be discovered. Listening to the B.A.S.S Radio stream is a great help in discovering new music, i just wish i had found this website earlier!

My favourite track is tour de france by kraftwerk which i proudly own on vinyl (the 1983 version) and a dream of mine is to always make electro music.

I have Fruity Loops 10 and am looking for a heads up on tips to get started.
    Are there any tutorials kicking about that anyone can recommend? Maybe a tutorial on how to make an electro track from scratch?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Cheers

Sk4m

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!