Electro? Electro-Funk?

• Zitat von Cozmo D;65063

I mind you saying that I am not interested in something as if you know me or can read my mind. .

I'm rely on your responses and find out your knowledge about subject. :)

• Zitat von Cozmo D;65069

The Barron Brothers made Experimental and Sci-Fi music. Wendy Carlos made Classical. Beaver and Krause made what today would probably be considered Avant-Garde Jazz.

Ok, as I thought. Experimental and Sci-Fi music - it's isn't names of style, it emotional descriptive attribute. Music that produce for Sci-Fi movies = Sci-Fi Electronic - it's very funny.

• Zitat von Cozmo D;65070

Then you shouldn't have made a definitive statement like I'm "not interested" in something. You had no evidence of that at all from my responses. ;)

I'm supposed that you "not interested" becouse it's consequence from your answers: You don't know some difinition for EM, names and call not disco composition - disco :)

Can you add some more names and their style of EM on your choice from 70s to our time?

• Zitat von wex;65083

I'm supposed that you "not interested" becouse it's consequence from your answers: You don't know some difinition for EM, names and call not disco composition - disco :)

Can you add some more names and their style of EM on your choice from 70s to our time?

Wex, this is getting a bit tedious.
    Maybe you could just tell us what you are getting at instead of asking more trick questions.

• Zitat von Cozmo D;65064

Now, THAT is NOT Disco. :)

There is all kinds of Disco, some with thin, cold atmosphere and some with no atmosphere at all. ;)

Absolutely right - that track is proto-House - someone will claim it as early Balearic music......

;D ;D ;D

Never to the left of a yoga mat!

• I can feel the hurt, and I can feel the Pain, as no
    matter what David blain style " smoke and mirrors "
    People try to make up bull history, the founding fathers
    of electrictronic music were, White middle/ upper classic
    dudes from Europe... I really feel you pain

Discuss

• Zitat von wex;65082

Ok, as I thought. Experimental and Sci-Fi music - it's isn't names of style, it emotional descriptive attribute. Music that produce for Sci-Fi movies = Sci-Fi Electronic - it's very funny.

The point was that all of them made very different types of music, I don't care what you decide to call it. Do you deny this? You are seriously hung up on stupid labels man.

• Zitat von wex;65083

Right, you sit here over 30 years after the fact and tell me, A person who DJed Disco when Disco was king, who actually has Disco in his name, that you know better than me what is and is not Disco. You obviously know everything about music and I (and everybody else who might possibly disagree with you) know nothing. I bow in deference to your brilliance. ::)

Zitat von wex;65083

No, I'm done playing your games and jumping through hoops for you. You know it all, I know nothing. I concede. :ugly:

• Cozmo D.

I've started a thread on OSHH about Grandmaster Flowers rockin' breakz in 69' and have been asking about the 'Bronx' home of hip hop piece and have a very detailed response from Mike Barnes who used to hang with you I understand? Check it out and contribute ma man... he agrees with you totally.

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• ELctrofunk is a style of music coming from 1983 1984, they used some Roland Tr808 , linndrum, prophet 5, obxa, minimoog to create music thant contains funky bass and beatbox and Vocoder, thaht is the main color of eletrofunk, you band like midnight star or Afrika bambataa, who are the most representative bands of the electrofunk scene.
    Electrofunk sound minimal with a beat bass and 2 synth in general, vocoder and funky voices.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!