• Zitat von ghosttechnology;63504

Im glad you cant :)

Nah I'm a VHS freak :) All about the VHS man.

More of a Video 2000 person myself :) A shame it stopped coz VHS is wank in comparison

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;63504

Im glad you cant :)

me too :)

Zitat von ghosttechnology;63504

Nah I'm a VHS freak :) All about the VHS man.

Do not lose a hope, the tapes back in the music industry, may be VHS will back in the video soon :D

• Well .... I´m really a real vinyl lover , but I have to say that I,ve been listening lots of goods digital mixes , As a Dj I think that you can make a good work mixing on digital formats but I think it´s more difficult....I think that nowadays I listen lots of digital mixes on internet and maybe the 20% of them surprise me,that´s only because I think that mixing on digital you have all music you can imagine so I think you have to play a very special music , you have to surprise your listeners.

Anyway I love find a great track and look for it on vinyl and wait it and get the vinyl on my hands and play it on my devices....I´ll never change it for downloading it.....

Much Respekt to all people who try to surprise his listeners...... and sorry about my english guys

• Check out the technology, keep in mind this was 2008!

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Zitat von deaflikeelvis;63522

..yeah, when u do it for 8 hours there's a meaning, when u do it 4 an hour is there any? ..2 b honest I'm quite comfortable w/ wax 4 such time) ..and at least if smth there's a cdj deck anyway somewhere there)

Im comfortable with vinyl too, I played countless gigs vinyl only with people from the electro scene with exzakt couple of times with bass junkie, AUX, Blackford, Rother, orgue electronique. And countless other gigs, festivals and whatnot.

Honestly for a 1 hour set I'd rather bring my laptop nowadays than bothering carrying 100 vinyl bag around.

This video was mostly aimed at people who are not necessary dj's who post the ONLY VINYL pics all over facebook and other social networks and I facepalm myself every time I'm gonna give myself a brain aneurism :)

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;63523

Honestly for a 1 hour set I'd rather bring my laptop nowadays than bothering carrying 100 vinyl bag around.

..100 records 4 an hour set? ..how many of them were spun then? ..if there were no vinyl I'd take a couple of cdr's w/ me nowadays))

Zitat von ghosttechnology;63523

This video was mostly aimed at people who are not necessary dj's who post the ONLY VINYL pics all over facebook and other social networks and I facepalm myself every time I'm gonna give myself a brain aneurism :)

..ah sorry, but it'd be better to post it on your facebook page than here (just 'cause some of us (ok - me)) didn't understand what this all buzz about)) ..nothing personal man, much respect to u and ur label!

• Zitat von deaflikeelvis;63527

..100 records 4 an hour set? ..how many of them were spun then? ..if there were no vinyl I'd take a couple of cdr's w/ me nowadays))

..ah sorry, but it'd be better to post it on your facebook page than here (just 'cause some of us (ok - me)) didn't understand what this all buzz about)) ..nothing personal man, much respect to u and ur label!

I guess i'd go through half of the bag and since i dont plan a set much cant really afford to leave too much of it at home :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!