• Lets not become vinyl tards people!

DISCLAIMER:

This video reflects my own personal opinions and should not be associated with my label or artists associated with my label.

Ivan.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von elektroakust. (24. Juni 2015 um 19:02)

• Zitat von Chuki;63462

Always loving the vinyl sound ... Always faithful

+1 chuuuuuu kiiiiii :)
    i know really that !!!

• I'll always prefer and buy vinyl cause it's, well... magical... :uglyguitar: :headphones:

But... I don't hesitate to buy digital release if it's good. I'm not a DJ so I don't give a crap what do they use - laptop or turntable - totally indiferent if it makes my ass move around ;)

• There is a one thing, CD & Vinyl are the product, but digital isn't, it's just numbers of bites. And now we have laptop dj's with shitty mp3 (not wav), which was downloaded (aka stealed :)), not purchased. What is the the profit of it, can somebody explain?

• Well, when I go, for example here: http://ukonx.bandcamp.com/album/breathing-ep

And click that Buy Now link, I'm ready to purchase those bites and add that 3 Euros [minus bandcamp fee] to the artist that made the effort to create that release. I did that to very high amount of either digital, either vinyl releases. So, I think that the support is the only thing that matters ;)

• Zitat von wex;63476

There is a one thing, CD & Vinyl are the product, but digital isn't, it's just numbers of bites. And now we have laptop dj's with shitty mp3 (not wav), which was downloaded (aka stealed :)), not purchased. What is the the profit of it, can somebody explain?

How is digital not a product? :)

I hope people are able to appreciate this video for it's comic value :)

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;63478

How is digital not a product? :)

can you take digital in hands?

Though, you like label owner, please explain what is the profit when 10 people buy and 1000 download at free & play it for money?

• Zitat von wex;63479

can you take digital in hands?

Though, you like label owner, please explain what is the profit when 10 people buy and 1000 download at free & play it for money?

That is something I personally can do nothing about, as you can do nothing about cd's and vinyl being ripped and they are getting ripped all the time.

A product is a thing produced by labor or effort and we certanly put effort into our releases.

I can't hold a movie I have seen in a cinema in my hands either.

• ..what's it all about? ..somebody loves to spin vinyl, somebody does it w/ some other things, somebody combines it all, who really cares? ..do what u like, nobody gives a shit about that in a club ..support the artists u love and fuck w/ all this vinyl vs digital shit (we know who'll win anyway, ha-ha;))

• i love vinyl. its great to have the music in your hands. touch it...feel it. vinyl is a thing for collectors and nostalgic people (in a good way). but its ok to rock a club or make a mix with serato or the other digital-vinyl-sytems. but mixing without any turntable sucks. it looks like you start the playlist and check your facebook page all night. dj winamp is ridiculous for a club... ;D

respect to all vinyl-freaks out there!

the thing with the bits and bytes...
    a data file is a data file. you can copy it and you can copy it and you can copy it.......and
    format c: :uglymad:
    its not the same like a record/cd and the handling with data files is also not the same like with records
    the respect to the music is different. because you can get a copy from the file every time. its not unique. its not a personal thing!
    i think that is one of the big problems. if you don't care about the music you bought, you don't care about the product/ artist. music become to a thing in your life like air. you breath it every time but you don't spend time to think about the part in your life.

but maybe i'm wrong and all what we need is free music for everyone... :uglyroll:

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;63485

That is something I personally can do nothing about, as you can do nothing about cd's and vinyl being ripped and they are getting ripped all the time.

vinyl ripped not so often, escpecially stuff like yours. i can't see even digital ghost technology stuff for free.

Zitat von ghosttechnology;63485

A product is a thing produced by labor or effort and we certanly put effort into our releases.

OK :)

Zitat von ghosttechnology;63485

I can't hold a movie I have seen in a cinema in my hands either.

Man, you forgot about DVD & Blu-Ray? :D

• Albotron, good words 8)

Zitat von albotron;63493

but mixing without any turntable sucks. it looks like you start the playlist and check your facebook page all night. dj winamp is ridiculous for a club...

Yes, I'm so discouraged that this type of dj's with stealing files supporting by electro community for gigs & festivals. ???

• Zitat von wex;63498

vinyl ripped not so often

..may be 4 a couple of years now when it's common 4 labels to re-release their back catologue in digital, but before it was common to rip vinyl & besides what's about those people who want their vinyl to be with them on their ipod's?)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!