How rare is this version of Techno Scratch?

• Hardly worth bothering about bar the obvious Red sleeve - incidentally avvy you sold me a copy of Techno Scratch - must be 7 years ago or something.

Live from TTO studios

• Yeah I know what you're saying as it's the same record in the sleeve, it's good having something a bit different though, I bought a pack of records and that one was in it :)

Blimey you have a good memory, I trust the deal went through with no problems ;)

• Yep, definitely a nice addition to a collector.

The deal did indeed go well, think i may have got King Kut from you too ?

Live from TTO studios

• I have it for sale if anyone is interested but not with the red sleeve but is indeed the 1st press. Has the sticker too. Mail me if interested.

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Interesting. Never seen that sleeve before.
    Personally I dont care if its an original press as long as the sound is clean. But that would def. be sweet for a rarity collector.
    What I'll always want is a copy of their 15 minute acetate version.
    (eyes glossing over at thoughts of such possessions)

• Zitat von thunderlippps

What I'll always want is a copy of their 15 minute acetate version.
    (eyes glossing over at thoughts of such possessions)

Wow I've never heard of that one. Do you have a mp3 of it per chance???

I'd better start hunting :)

• Zitat von avvy

Wow I've never heard of that one. Do you have a mp3 of it per chance???

I'd better start hunting :)

I dont have an MP3 and I've never even heard it.
    I read an interview with one of the DJ's, the short one I think, and he was explaining how that record came about because they needed music for their dj sets at dancehalls at that time, similar to the unkle jamms army parties I would imagine. He then went on to mention that he thought he might still have the long version acetate in his collection.
    How many copies where ever made and whether they ever ended up in the hands of anybody outside their group circle he never mentioned. I'll try to remember and find the link to the interview.
    But finding one of those has got to be just as rare or rarer than finding an original breakin and enterin record. although just like that one it would be a blast just to have a reissue. And I figure the best chance of ever hearing it or owning a copy would be if one of the knights or an affiliate to them was kind enough to press a few dupes.
    One can always hope.
    :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!