Feel The Force.....................

• by G Force - is this the best ever Electro Rap joint EVER???????????????????????????????????

to the best of my knowledge I guess that I'm FRESH!

• deffo up there but not the ultimate .... that goes to Looking For The Perfect Beat ..... or, maybe Pac Jam ..... or Maybe One More Shot ....or maybe ................................. :-/ :-/

• Feel The Force is most definitely up there ..... but the ultimate honour goes to .........................

Synergy - Project 5

Live from TTO studios

• Like Kaos says G Force is defintely up there (as is Al Naafiysh).
    I always include these in my list coz I can never make my mind up lol:
    Imperial Brothers - We Dub To Rock Scratch
    Cybotron - Clear
    Two Sisters - B Boys B Dubbed
    The Future - Unclear Holocaust
    Antron - Earthquake

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• i have to agree here. there are only a few tracks wich kicked my ass so hard like feel the force and synergy ;) synergys intro is hard as hell!!!! first time i heared feel the force was on one of these street sound records...i played it over and over for weeks and i was fucked up that it was mixed and didnt played out. my first copy cost me 100 german west marks or so.....i think i had payed way more for this one at the time. i regret nothing!

2 other very high rated tracks for me are melle mel beat street and whodini big mouth..... awesome!!!

• thank god I finally got a vinyl copy as I will never sell it however I would sell Shaquan in a New York minute....I'm pissed I sold my Russel Brothers Party Scene wot a bell end for doin that....really wish I still. had that

to the best of my knowledge I guess that I'm FRESH!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!