The Droids You're Looking For E.P , DNR001 / Leeroy Vs Urban Jedi

• [sc]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/sc]

Sampler of the first Ever EP from Defcon90Records Feat. trax by Leeroy & Urban Jedi
    Available for Pre Order on 12" Clear Vinyl Soon For pre Order info please Email
    defcon.project@virgin.net

SHAME ON YOU

• Zitat von the1theycallleeroy;58373

[sc]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/sc]

Sampler of the first Ever EP from Defcon90Records Feat. trax by Leeroy & Urban Jedi
    Available for Pre Order on 12" Clear Vinyl Soon For pre Order info please Email
    defcon.project@virgin.net

Should it not be 'The Droids you're looking for' ?

Hate to see a typo on the label!

• hahahahah yeah no worry dip your not the first to pick up on that matey its sorted

my spelling has always been shit . but i dont care .... anyway heres an update regarding it

If your after a copy then i gotta know before friday as thats the deadline to get your mitts on this lovely bit of Clear 12" Vinyl ... Very ltd edition Featuring 4 Trax by myself and Mr Urban Jedi all for £12 that includes Postage any where in the uk and a CD of the trax in digital format for you DIGITAL freaks .....

Check out the sampler on soundcloud

So If your after one drop me a line defcon.project@virgin.net cheers

SHAME ON YOU

• Hey Leeroy,

How much is for people outside UK?
    Is is gonna be on a normal pressing, or you gonna press on cutting vinyl machine as many orders as you will receive ?

cheers and good luck with this new effort. 8)

• Just a Note

These are Cut to order so its very ltd issue there will be a few extra that will go on discogs

we are making no money with this project fact is were loosing money , the aim was to have some trax on vinyl just for the hell of it its not a new business or anything just a keepsake that were making available to whoever wants it

L

and

Thank You

SHAME ON YOU

• Congrats to lee and mike on this one, truly fine stuff. always wondered what lee had up his sleeve, but i am impressed. as for mike, the stuff just gets better and better! :)

• just to update all who have placed pre order on this one
    Thanx for you pre order of The Droids EP

The Cutting plant that is creating our 12 is currently running 2 weeks behind due to a backlog but there on the case and cutting as fast as is humanly possible

so as soon as we have the Vinyl in our hands we will be emailing everyone who has pre ordered with full payment details .

Thanks for your patients on this matter

Keep the Faith & Seasons Greetings

Leeroy & Urban Jedi

SHAME ON YOU

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!