Alek Stark Presents: ELEKTRO DOMÉSTICOS 3 - OUT NOW!

More than 12 years ago, one of the most important compilations in Spain's electronic music history: Elektro Domésticos was published in Spain by the first Iberian hip-hop label SuperEgo/Tu Pierdes. Today, after one year of Elektro Domésticos 2, I’m proud to present on Electro Empire, the third, and the last part of the classic spanish electro record:

ELEKTRO DOMÉSTICOS 3

It’s been many months of hard work but it’s here... warm as hell...

Elektro Domésticos 3, EK3, was planned to be released 10 years after of EK2..., EK2 was released 12 years after of the first part, but last year when the second part was released people from every part of the world wrote to congratulate me for the quality of the tracks, the quality of the sound and the quality of the production. In that time the plan was release the third part in 2020 but I thought the spanish artists deserves some kind of tribute for their hard work and dedication during last years to preserve the spanish electro sound.

That is the reason to release the third part and that is the reason to invite some of the most respected international artists to Elektro Domésticos 3. It´s a pride of all of us that artists have so influenced our own music now support EK3. I want to publicly thank for their support to this album.

Here is the artists involved in EK3, in alphabetical order:

Alek Stark - Annie Hall - Aquatech - Arkademode - AS1 - Atöm - Boris Divider - Calagad 13 - Classic Decay - Deathmann & Meko Mokhardo - Dynamik Bass System - DJ Hash - Fastliner - Freeze Rockers - Geisform - Groof - Ice Breaker - Intranet - Javier Morillas - Mauri - Meka - Micro Controlled Corp. - Mr. Haselbain - Mr. Velcro Fastener - N-Fecto - Negocius Man - Neonwerk - OCP - Proto 70 - Replicante Norman - Ruptur 3 - Scape One - Shann-X - Shorai - Skancarang Music - Spectrum Data Forces - Synth Alien - The Activist - Uni-Mate - Univac - Vagon Brei - Zerkalo - ZPLSFCK!

When talking about this record, it also has to be mentioned the luxury edition in vinyl, in triple vinyl, 18 tracks, developed by the most prestigious vinyl maker in the world, Record Industry, for which quality is the most important sales argument.

TWO LIMITED EDITIONS OF 100 COPIES, TRIPLE VINYL. 18 TRACKS. HAND NUMBERED

>>> Price 33 euro, each.

TRANSPARENT GREEN EDITION - TRANSPARENT GREEN VINYLS - ANTALIS VIOLETTE WITH METALLICS DOTS SLEEVE

ALL ORANGE EDITION - SOLID ORANGE VINYLS - ANTALIS ORANGE NATURAL TRANSLUCENS

CHECK THE DETAIL OF THE METALIC DOTS IN VIOLETTE SLEEVE

ONE LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 88 COPIES, TRIPLE VINYL. 18 TRACKS. HAND NUMBERED

>>> Price 33 euro.

Some of you asked me for a classic black edition. Here is it!... special to be played under hard conditions. With more space between tracks, with rought touch, and heavy weigh cardboard sleeve. Stamping (not printed) with metal, it´s not a ink, it´s like a thin metal skin.

ALL BLACK EDITION - CLASSIC BLACK VINYLS - ANTALIS ULTRA BLACK CARDBOARD WITH METALLIC STAMPING

CHECK THE DETAIL OF THE METAL STAMPING AND THE CARDBOARD

>>>>Free special bag if you buy the three editions! (limited stock!)

The covers are different for each of the three editions. Special cardboard materials have been used, such as 350g Violette with metallic dots and Orange Natural Translucens produced by the prestigious paper factory, Antalis, through which it is possible to see the solid orange vinyl on the inside. The folders have been produced in the best quality papers of the world, forget the mediocre plastic covers and folders which nowadays populate our favourite shops.

As last year, for those of you who have not taken part in Elektro Domésticos 3 may be interested to know that the album has been edited according to the highest standards. All artists have followed strict submission rules and the tracks have a final threshold enough as to have a master with unbeatable dynamics. I can say that, at a time when a lot of albums are wasted because of that silly desire to get the highest volume in the album, Elektro Domésticos 2 stands out from the crowd. It has been very difficult to master*43 tracks by completely different artists. However, despite the amazing challenge, the results are certainly worth it, and the sound, as you can tell, is mind blowing.

Thirteen years have passed from the first part and, during this time, the technical quality of the producers involved has improved in an exponential manner. The sound is more convincing, more concrete, I´ve been very meticulous with the mastering, especially in regards to the dynamics of the themes that keep the record’s final volume in the background. This is of absolute importance at a time in which the absurd search for maximum volume has turned into the blight which has ruined nine out ten records in the last 15 years.

Vinyl Edition, artists in alphabetical order:

Alek Stark, AS1, Boris Divider, Calagad 13, Classic Decay, Dynamik Bass System, DJ Hash, Micro Controlled Corp, Mr. Haselbain, Mr. Velcro Fastener, N-Fecto, Proto 70, Scape One, Spectrum Data Forces, Synth Alien, The Activist, Uni-Mate and Zerkalo

In addition to this vinyl edition, there is a double carbon CD edition which includes all the more than 30 artists involved in Elektro Domésticos 3 in a cellular polycarbonate handmade locking-based bolts and nuts.*

DOUBLE CARBON CD, VINYL LOOK. PERSPEX/BOLTS CASE. COVER MADE IN ANTALIS NATURAL TRANSLUCENS.

>>> Price, 25 euro

2CD, Artists in alphabetical order:

Alek Stark, Annie Hall, Aquatech, AS1, Atöm, Boris Divider, Calagad 13, Dynamik Bass System, DJ Hash, Fastliner, Freeze Rockers, Groof, Mauri, Meka, Micro Controlled Corp, Mr. Haselbain, Mr. Velcro Fastener, N-Fecto, Negocius Man, Proto 70, Replicante Norman, Scape One, Shann-X, Shorai, Synth Alien, The Activist, Uni-Mate, Univac, Vagon Brei, Zerkalo, ZPLSFCK!

And, of course, there is a digital edition which can be downloaded in mp3 format and in any other loss-less format. This is the only way to listen the complete compilation of 43 tracks.

Availible for download very soon.

ELEKTRO DOMÉSTICOS 3 - T-SHIRT

>>> Price, 20 euro

For those who want to show the world their musical preferences, Alek Stark has also designed a t-shirt by B&C, 190gr., available in small numbers only, which has been made by using the finest serigraphy and produced up to very high-quality standards. Black and Grey colors, XXL-XL-L-M-S sizes.

+INFO, LISTEN AND BUY

Elektro Domésticos 3 official web page:

http://alekstark.bandcamp.com/album/alek-sta…ro-domesticos-2

If you have some doubt or want to buy directly to me write here:

shop@elektro-domesticos.com

Please, for all orders out of Spain write me first here, I will try find the best shipping prices for each of you.

You know how is the sound of these players, 128kbpm... the real sound is much deeper and, of course, better quality in all aspects.

VINYL EDITION PLAYER

DOUBLE CD EDTION PLAYER

I know is a very long post but I don´t want to finish without show you a very special set limited to only 10 units that includes*ALL EDITIONS OF ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 2 AND 3...*

FOR THIS SPECIAL SET THE SHIPPING COSTS DEPENDS OF THE WEIGHT OF YOUR ORDER, PLEASE, CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE MAKE YOUR ORDER OR IF YOU NEED MORE INFO:*

shop@elektro-domesticos.com

The set contains the 18 vinyls included in:

• ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 2 - TRANSLUCENS ORANGE EDITION
    • ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 2 - WHITE EDITION
    • ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 2 - CLEAR EDITION

• ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 3 - ALL BLACK EDITION
    • ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 3 - ALL ORANGE EDITION
    • ELEKTRO DOMESTICOS 3 - TRANSPARENT GREEN EDITION

+
    • DOUBLE CARBON CD - PERSPEX CASE

+
    • T-SHIRT Elektro Domesticos 3

+
    • BADGE EK3

>>> Price, 200 euro

• So incredible. You do quality every time. What a legend.
    Such lush packaging & dope music. All round excellence. Thanks.
    Email sent.

And Velcro Fastener are back. Sweeeeeeeeet. I need more after their recent Aux 88 remix.

• This is a very happy momento for me... I really love the video clips of Zerkalo and they make a new video of his track for Elektro Domésticos 3...

The video is produced by Marie Athénaïs, http://www.marieathenais.com

I recommend you visit her site, here is the clip

ZERKALO - SNOVA (снова)

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!