Electro 1-11 mp3's

• I was very surprised when i came across this.........

Va -
    Street Sounds Electro: Complete Series 1-11: Mp3: 2cd
    List Price £64.99 Your saving £3.00

CD £61.99
    free delivery

Release date: 7-4-2008
    Availability: currently out of stock
    Number of Discs: 2
    Catalogue Number: DISC1025CD
    Label: TRAFFIC

A bit expensive for Two CD's full of mp3's. I wonder if they are mixed or unmixed, and if it's Traffic as in Traffic Entertainment. Nothing on their Website about it.............

• I keep on seeing these on eBay Phil and they are advertised as Argentinian Imports ? ???

Certainly not worth the money,not even half.

Live from TTO studios

• Zitat von kaos

I keep on seeing these on eBay Phil and they are advertised as Argentinian Imports ? ???

Certainly not worth the money,not even half.

I have seen the ones on eBay, but arn't they 3 Dvd sets, with all 29 Electro's, plus 12 Electro Videos ?

• Zitat von 808beats

I have seen the ones on eBay, but arn't they 3 Dvd sets, with all 29 Electro's, plus 12 Electro Videos ?

Yes, you`re right - which makes the ones you mentioned even more of a rip off.

Live from TTO studios

• Zitat von kaos

Yes, you`re right - which makes the ones you mentioned even more of a rip off.

Of course i am ( in Kaos arrogant mode ) :D

Seriously, as you say this makes it an even bigger rip off. Although i'm surprised at HMV selling these, which are just illegal bootlegs really..........

• Zitat von 808beats

Of course i am ( in Kaos arrogant mode ) :D

Seriously, as you say this makes it an even bigger rip off. Although i'm surprised at HMV selling these, which are just illegal bootlegs really..........

So HMV are selling these are they ?

Live from TTO studios

• Hmmmm baffling - the label is Traffic as in the one that`s doing all the deluxe reissues of classic Hip Hop albums but like you said no info on their website about this.

Live from TTO studios

• What a rip!
    (hehe, a pun)

Gee whiz, with a little virtual elbow grease you could dig up vinyl copies of at least 6-7 of those albums on the internet for a hundred dollars including shipping!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!