Galactic Funk - Constellations (Electro Avenue)

• Zitat von directcontrol;54087

Briliant release Will and Lloyd! I love it! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!!! :)

I'm sure it will be with you soon! (must be a slow Serbian postman!)

• Zitat von diplomat;54091

I'm sure it will be with you soon! (must be a slow Serbian postman!)

probably thats the thing hehe
    can't wait to put it on the needle :)

• Greek postmen were on strike half of the week, but it was an order to deliver these parcels no matter what!

Killer job done - Just perfect! 8)
    Thanks to EA duo (aka Beau & Lenny) for inviting us to participate on this beauty,its an honor!

respect. :headphones:

• Zitat von Invisible Rockers;54107

Greek postmen were on strike half of the week, but it was an order to deliver these parcels no matter what!

Killer job done - Just perfect! 8)
    Thanks to EA duo (aka Beau & Lenny) for inviting us to participate on this beauty,its an honor!

respect. :headphones:

You'll get electro groupies knocking your door down now.

THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

• A bit of fun here!

The track ‘Andromeda’ was originally planned to be an electro rap track based on the story from the original ‘Clash Of The Titans’ movie! I wrote and recorded the vocals but axed them in favour of a vocal from the film as they were sounding a bit crazy!

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Zitat von diplomat;54116

If you've bought the fresh coloured wax, why not take a photo and send it in. I'll paste them all together on the new EA website.

Extra points awarded for creativity!

Please post on here or send to info@electroavenue.com

great i will doit tonite!

• Andromeda is a monster! Perfectly reduced composition, but with a musicality that is simply amazing. And Mr Diplomat, am I hearing a bit of a Wagnerian influence in there? :D

And what a pleasure it was to see so many artists work up courage to actually rap, talkbox, vocode and sing! I have missed that for a long time! :)

• Zitat von lj;54179

Andromeda is a monster! Perfectly reduced composition, but with a musicality that is simply amazing. And Mr Diplomat, am I hearing a bit of a Wagnerian influence in there? :D

And what a pleasure it was to see so many artists work up courage to actually rap, talkbox, vocode and sing! I have missed that for a long time! :)

Wagner? More like Wagbo! The main melody was actually based losely on Everything Must Go by the Manic Street Preachers!

Glad you like the freestyle track too. Was a lot of fun putting that track together,

Cheers!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!