• Zitat von Erick Steele;51971

I like this sound, and it is electro to me.

Personally, old school electro is boring to me. There is it and I respect it, but looking backward all the time is too much nostalgic for a genre that IMO represents the word "future".

Anyway, electro is experimental music...so let's make experiments!!!

My thoughts exactly.

Thumpin'Thursday Live Shows & Dj's every two weeks with an Electro slant with residents Chris Spotta, Dez Williams, UpDigital, The Hidden Persuader, Info_Cifon, Nonima, Greystates, The Hycon, Jobot & Agent808
    Spotta Soundcloud
    Spotta Mixcloud

• Jubei — Alignment (Boddika Remix)

[sc]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/sc]

• instra:mental - 'Resolution 653' Album audio clips Nonplus Records
    [SC]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/SC]

..track "user" (starts at 1:29) is wicked!
    ps ..and a review on RA

• Another house track with electro flavor

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    [/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]
    check this out

• [ame]

[/ame]

• Zitat von Erick Steele;51971

I like this sound, and it is electro to me.

Personally, old school electro is boring to me. There is it and I respect it, but looking backward all the time is too much nostalgic for a genre that IMO represents the word "future".

Anyway, electro is experimental music...so let's make experiments!!!

^^^This!

We got to keep pushing the boundries whilst staying true to the sound and feel.

• Zitat von adidaskiller;53805

is this electro? in my opinion not!! not all the music that have 808 sounds is electro....just my poor opinion :)

excperiment on electro is good but can be bad aswell where is the borderline?......................remember electroHOUSE or CLASH........it was electro for not involved people or for the masses!!

• Zitat von dv;54518

is this electro? in my opinion not!! not all the music that have 808 sounds is electro....just my poor opinion :)

excperiment on electro is good but can be bad aswell where is the borderline?......................remember electroHOUSE or CLASH........it was electro for not involved people or for the masses!!

You absolutely right!

Zitat

can we make electro with not electronic instruments?

why not?

• Zitat von dv;54519

a question:
    can we make electro with not electronic instruments?

I would say no..because it is electronic!
    Can anyone give an example of electro music without the use use of electronic instruments.. I think not!

although would be interesting if someone could!

• Zitat von hiddenpersuader;54535

because it is electronic!

dnb is also electronic, but drummers can to drum dnb rhythm pattern. Do you think they can't play electro rhythm pattern?

• Zitat von wex;54536

dnb is also electronic, but drummers can to drum dnb rhythm pattern. Do you think they can't play electro rhythm pattern?

Good point, although even if they played an electro rhythm the sounds would be the organic drum sounds and not the synthetic sounds and imo wouldn't sound like electro. it's about the sound and rhythm not just the rhythm.

It's called electro for a reason!

• Zitat von hiddenpersuader;54543

Good point, although even if they played an electro rhythm the sounds would be the organic drum sounds and not the synthetic sounds and imo wouldn't sound like electro. it's about the sound and rhythm not just the rhythm.

It's called electro for a reason!

It's maximalism and of course isn't true. If 4x4 brother of electro - techno will be played live, as the dnb, so electro will be organic without problem ;) may be you don't like it, but it will be electro.

Did you listen Señor Coconut Y Su Conjunto* – El Baile Alemán

[ame]

[/ame]

Of course this latin transcription without electro rhythm, but if it will be, it will be good organic sound. Also, for example, you can play this song on live instruments as is, and it will be electro.

• Electro with acoustic instruments is Acousto :ugly:

I'm not into acoustic instruments whatsoever and don't listen to any non-synthetic music.

There's a reason why I love electro.. electronics and synthetics to the max! :cylon:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!