Yes Or No - Street sounds Electro Chart

• Still a depressing thread. And then some.

Such a shame that some people feel like they've been badly burned as this has clearly polarised the scene from where I'm standing. As someone who produces my own stuff, but has yet to release anything of note; I feel that I might be talking out of line as I clearly haven't had the experiences that many of you guys have with the business side. That said; perhaps my inexperience gives me a more simplistic vew of what I'm reading in this thread.

The way I see it is ; if you don't want to work with Street Sounds - don't. There are plenty of labels out there - bloody good ones. That especially applies if you're feeling aggrieved or mistreated. But if you DO choose to get into bed with Morgan & Street Sounds, do it because you like what the label stood for and for the simple buzz of being associated with the label. If there is a risk involved around payment then at least go into any agreement you make with the label armed with the knowledge of what you've read here in this thread.

Maybe I have rose tinted glasses on as the Streetsounds Electro series was part of my youth and for me; appearing on a SSE album is still a childhood dream. That said (& whilst this thread has saddened me) at least the dirty laundry has now been aired.

Do we really need to get to a point where we're talking about dollars owed? Seems a little extreme in a thread that was initially all about Lee's weekly playback of the chart IMO.

• [ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Zitat von Cozmo D;46096

Did you ask for proof of purchase? Or did you see it and are citing the mischievous phantom photoshop expert as well?

BTW, aren't y'all both from Croatia? The land where you say that the streets are not made of asphalt? How good is the mail system there because I'm sensing a pattern. ;D

The mail system is pretty well in croatia, thanks.. U know we do have DHL,EMS,UPS etc... I dont know why u just cant accept that some things what SS do arent rite and professional. I know M is your friend and u have to be on his side, but lemme tell u ... Xed or UKV guys are my friends and if they would do somethig like M did i woul tell them.. Look this shit aint rite... Ya feel me? I dont hate SS or M but im sad and disapointed.
    Btw... Coz... Ur very welcome in my land without aspalth, ill be glad to have u as guest, ofcourse if u have passport ;D

• [ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Zitat von FUDOG;46077

I vote that theres a business section to the forum created were there are example contracts for various types of deals, licensing EP's, Compilation... Live Bookings etc and were people with more experiance can answer questions... like the production section but for the nitty gritty... that would be more useful than any plan for a fucking CHART for christ sake. (leaving out actual numbers ($$ ££ €€)... just talk about the mechanics of a deal)

Good idea. Theres a little forum section remix on the way anyway. I'll include such a section then.

I'm closing this thread now.
    Let's concentrate on constructive thoughts in this thread:
    https://forum.electroempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5536

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!