Yes Or No - Street sounds Electro Chart

• HAHA Dear Morgan, we have sent the invoice and asked for our royalty multiple times, maby you should just... I dont know, pay them?

As i said you have our bank account, pidgeons are welcome too ;) or are old habbits so hard to overcome?

Oh you specifically stated "Croatian artists" 8)

Yes i know Bojan, we are close.

• There is no reason to get personal, nasty and rude Ivan.

Now I am really annoyed, I have looked into it further and we paid your invoice at the beginning of June to 'Blacklisted Mastering' as you requested apparently to pay your mastering bill but it was returned.

I have just emailed you now with this confirmation and expect a full formal and public apology! Have the character and courage to stand up and admit when you are wrong.

I am appalled and disgusted. Goodbye until Monday, I have already wasted enough time on this nonsense.

• Here is your requested appology Morgan

Yes you did make a payment after a whole month of dodging, blacklisted mastering returned the payment because we payed it ourselves since it took you a month to send the payment.

As i previously stated you have our bank account, you have our home adresses, feel free to fulfill your part of the signed agreement at your earlyest convenience.

This speakes VOLUMES about you

http://cosmicrockdontstop.blogspot.com/2009/05/street…o-1-review.html

• I think you have come in this thread to thrust your anger at Morgan for the misunderstanding about your payments, this in any general business should be done in private.

To me this doesn't seem like a topic about the chart this seems like a self-centred attack on Mr. Khan for your loss in revenue and this should not be allowed to be viewed in public like this and the administrator of this forum should not let something like this be viewed.

It's lost all track of what this thread started off to be, and your arrogance towards Morgan is showing everyone this.

• Couldn't agree more with previous posts, that it's truly rediciolous to bring this type of stuff in public.

I suggest to delete the previous posts that went off-topic and persons involved should contact directly Morgan in private to solve things out.

How about that?

• Zitat von mazer;45503

Couldn't agree more with previous posts, that it's truly rediciolous to bring this type of stuff in public with attack mode.

I suggest to delete the previous posts that went off-topic and persons involved should contact directly Morgan in private to solve things out.

How about that?

Yes I agree, lets ignore the facts, never get an anwser to how the chart is being formed, and just take self praise as something undeniable and untouchable.

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;45504

Yes I agree, lets ignore the facts, never get an anwser to how the chart is being formed, and just take self praise as something undeniable and untouchable.

Hello? I meant the posts that went off-topic, like the ones about unpaid invoices and email conversations about it. I guess those do not concern the chart? Anyway, I'm not an administrator, was just an opinion, so continue anyway you want.

• Maby it was a bit unfair to mention revenues not being payed like this in the open so that everyone can see..

But hey sometimes even a kick in the ass is a step forward.

Sorry for poking where it hurts Morgan.. :(

I know other people had problems with getting payed but are not stepping up.

If moderators wish to delete this posts let them, I have taken my screenshots already for the wonderfull world of Electro and pink ponies album.

We can all pretend everything is nice and dandy now.

• Zitat von Jimmy Smithson;45501

I think you have come in this thread to thrust your anger at Morgan for the misunderstanding about your payments, this in any general business should be done in private.

To me this doesn't seem like a topic about the chart this seems like a self-centred attack on Mr. Khan for your loss in revenue and this should not be allowed to be viewed in public like this and the administrator of this forum should not let something like this be viewed.

It's lost all track of what this thread started off to be, and your arrogance towards Mr. Khan is showing everyone this.

Arrogance?! Haha! Who's the arrogant in our case? If you read carefully Morgan's post you'll see how much arrogance, anger and disrespect this man has for the electro scene, calling the other label owners 'amateurs', their releases 'repetitive, non-music tracks' or simply... 'crap', by... coincidence he doesn't rate at all competitive compilations (let alone mine, i couldn't care less, but what about CBR's Underground Electro, Stark's Electro Domesticos-apart from a track or 2, charted just for the 'public's eyes', did you see on SS top-20 representation of these excellent compilations? instead NE3 is all over the place!). He even accused Matt for self-promotion and Cozmo for not sending a chart, for Christ sake!
    Is there anyone who really believes that SS chart isn't a 'promo tool' for this man's business? And this is the 'key word' in his case: business. He served NE3, one of the weakest electro albums ever and he tries to convince the ignorant people that 'This Is Electro In 2010'. Sorry mr. Morgan, if you can't waste your time to this 'bullshit' or 'nonsense', our time is much much more precious to bother with SS anymore. We don't bite your 'love for electro', we know that you're doin' it for the money. ;)
    Nuff said, i won't post at this thread anymore...

• Zitat von morgan;45478

Cozmo, thank you for your post but hey, do not cry if you do not yourself participate. Why do you not send in a chart? Your chart input would be valuable to us as you are truly one of the greatest Electro artists there has ever been, also have great ears and your input would be hugely appreciated.

Morgan, I'm not crying, I have no complaints about the chart. I was only remarking on how I foresaw the issues being raised and had told you about a more transparent way to go. My quip about a suspicion or two was in regards to Captain Rock and Blah Blah Blah doing well when I've heard plenty of hate around here about them, but I also know that you are likely getting most of your votes/charts from Street Sounds fans, so I can easily see them doing well. ESPECIALLY when I bet that most of the people here complaining (as Jimmy suggested) do not vote.

As for why I have never submitted a chart... I'm sure this is going to draw fire upon me here even though it is no secret... I have never liked enough of the tracks being released to even compile a chart. Sure I could do one if I went back far enough, say over the past year or so, but then my charts would change very little for months at a time, and it would probably stay populated by the same 5 or 6 artists all the time as well. So, I don't do it.

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;45482

I am sorry but some of the "selfish people" as you label them know as a fact that electro is and always will be underground.

You see, for me this is a hobby and a beautyfull one, not a business as in your case.

And this is the problem. Aim low and and that's what you'll get. ;)

• Zitat von ghosttechnology;45510

I have more important things to do in life, I have no ambition to become an Electro Jesus ;D

I feel you, I really do, just trying to point out that the reason why your music remains underground is because that is how you prefer it, and the reason that it comes across as a hobby is because that is how you treat it. ;)

Zitat von ghosttechnology;45510

Love your records man.

Thanks! :)

• Zitat von binalog;45507

Arrogance?! Haha! Who's the arrogant in our case? If you read carefully Morgan's post you'll see how much arrogance, anger and disrespect this man has for the electro scene, calling the other label owners 'amateurs', their releases 'repetitive, non-music tracks' or simply... 'crap', by... coincidence he doesn't rate at all competitive compilations (let alone mine, i couldn't care less, but what about CBR's Underground Electro, Stark's Electro Domesticos-apart from a track or 2, charted just for the 'public's eyes', did you see on SS top-20 representation of these excellent compilations? instead NE3 is all over the place!). He even accused Matt for self-promotion and Cozmo for not sending a chart, for Christ sake!
    Is there anyone who really believes that SS chart isn't a 'promo tool' for this man's business? And this is the 'key word' in his case: business. He served NE3, one of the weakest electro albums ever and he tries to convince the ignorant people that 'This Is Electro In 2010'. Sorry mr. Morgan, if you can't waste your time to this 'bullshit' or 'nonsense', our time is much much more precious to bother with SS anymore. We don't bite your 'love for electro', we know that you're doin' it for the money. ;)
    Nuff said, i won't post at this thread anymore...

I totally agree with this.

The man has absolutely no respect for people he has on his label, calling their music garbage and taking a shit on everyone else.

Best to leave "the Dons" to do whatever "The Dons" do :uglywave:

• Ghosttechnology & Binalog

You two were the ones who actually had ago at Morgan 1st, changing the perspective of this topic. There was no need to bring your arrogance in this topic towards yours & Morgan business relations into a topic that was only started about how the chart is finalized.

Do not get me wrong here I am not taking anyones side here I am just saying the arrogance is showing through and through from not just you two but also Morgan himself.

Ghosttechnology, the thing which is wrong is with you showing others what you & Morgan spoke about in private. These issues should stay private and not in view of everyone else. We all have our views on what record is crap and which is good. Morgan might have said *in private* to you that certain records were crap but that was between you and him and not us. Do not forget we all have the freedom of speech but to tell everyone what was said privately in view of a forum then thats wrong.

All the negativity towards one another should be taken private and not in front of everyone else.

Now I am sure you're an adult and can act like one and can sort this out privately with Morgan.

• Nowhere did i see people attacking the tracks put out on Streetsounds or question the quality of the content.
    So why attack other releases ?
    I find this disappointing to be honest.

Simply put, we were only seeking clarification as to the way the chart is compiled.
    How about we try and keep it civil and avoid slagging each other off ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!