• One of my friends keeps telling me about an old electro tune that has samples from the film Tron in it. I havent a clue as ive never seen the film and wouldnt be able to tell you were right without going through him, has anyone got any ideas ? cheers

• Zitat von yoda;41068

One of my friends keeps telling me about an old electro tune that has samples from the film Tron in it. I havent a clue as ive never seen the film and wouldnt be able to tell you were right without going through him, has anyone got any ideas ? cheers

Mmmh where did he hear the tune? as one of my tracks called "End Of Line" has Tron samples in it but its not new i made it this year and its just a demo,but i have played it on my radio show.

• Brilliant Daro, sorry I took so long in thanking you, i needed to check with my friend that this was the right tune and he says your correct. So thanks for your time Yoda :)

• Its this bit @ 1.30 ish

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!