100 greatest electro trax

• Zitat von AITCH-SKI;39167

I liked your first answer Brad in which you asked what sort of c**t calls LL Cool J electro ? ;D ;D ;D But when I came back you'd changed it :"( I totally agreed with you & pissed myself laughing at the same time!

Was the said LL Cool J track not made with ELECTROnic equipment? Then it has every right to be labelled as such!!! >:(

LOL sorry just being pedantic and silly :D ;D

Live from TTO studios

• Zitat von beagle;39170

haha, yeah, I figured that, in 1985, in our naivety, many of US would have called it 'electro'!

Yep up to maybe 1986 everybody in the UK called it `electro`,people who say they didn`t are liars and are not to be trusted ;D ............................. cue Bhose :D

Live from TTO studios

• Zitat von kaos;39169

Was the said LL Cool J track not made with ELECTROnic equipment? Then it has every right to be labelled as such!!! >:(

LOL sorry just being pedantic and silly :D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• Zitat von kaos;39171

Yep up to maybe 1986 everybody in the UK called it `electro`,people who say they didn`t are liars and are not to be trusted ;D ............................. cue Bhose :D

Martin, I cannot tell a lie but I have always distinguished between hip hop tracks & electro tracks & I actually never did put them in the same basket mate in the early 80's :-/
    I did a tape years back for a mate at school in 1985 (I'd just bought Shout by MC Craig G so the year sticks in my mind clearly) and I distinctly remember labelling one side Electro/Electro Funk & the other side as Hip Hop Music.

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!