100 greatest electro trax

• Quote from AITCH-SKI;39167

I liked your first answer Brad in which you asked what sort of c**t calls LL Cool J electro ? ;D ;D ;D But when I came back you'd changed it :"( I totally agreed with you & pissed myself laughing at the same time!

Was the said LL Cool J track not made with ELECTROnic equipment? Then it has every right to be labelled as such!!! >:(

LOL sorry just being pedantic and silly :D ;D

• Quote from beagle;39170

haha, yeah, I figured that, in 1985, in our naivety, many of US would have called it 'electro'!

Yep up to maybe 1986 everybody in the UK called it `electro`,people who say they didn`t are liars and are not to be trusted ;D ............................. cue Bhose :D

• ;D ;D ;D

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• Quote from kaos;39171

Yep up to maybe 1986 everybody in the UK called it `electro`,people who say they didn`t are liars and are not to be trusted ;D ............................. cue Bhose :D

Martin, I cannot tell a lie but I have always distinguished between hip hop tracks & electro tracks & I actually never did put them in the same basket mate in the early 80's :-/
    I did a tape years back for a mate at school in 1985 (I'd just bought Shout by MC Craig G so the year sticks in my mind clearly) and I distinctly remember labelling one side Electro/Electro Funk & the other side as Hip Hop Music.

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!