Dark Vektor >> Basscelona - City Of Bass (12") - Fdb02_8

• That's a nice review - thanks!

• Quote from vstee;38054

If ya not sure yet if you should get a copy here is something that might help you change your mind... ;D It worked for me...I bought a copy from myself !!!!! :ugly:

Is there any online shop responsible for distribution , or we can purchase the record straight from you Vstee?

• Quote from Invisible Rockers;38071

Is there any online shop responsible for distribution , or we can purchase the record straight from you Vstee?

check out with http://www.toolboxrecords.com for pre order...I'll make sure pre order is possible on his website today or a little later (no rush and no worries for the moment)...

:cylon: wise man is securing his copy :cylon:

vstee out

• Quote from urbanjedi;38847

Ive been searching Toolbox records all week for this release is there a delay ?

the pre orders should be ready by tomorrow (thursday)...and the release should be around early june...

• Quote from vstee;38869

the pre orders should be ready by tomorrow (thursday)...and the release should be around early june...

Thanks steve looking forward to this one a :cylon: lot

• Quote from 1s&2s;39014

Wicked record! Love the diplomat mix. Respect for putting it out in vinyl
    Are juno likely to get any copies?

Let's hope Juno will help us on this one :D ...

Pre Order is a good option ... Toolbox has fair shipping prices....

should be 200 copies in fact... ;D I'll find out soon how many exactly are in the box... no matter IT's COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugly:

• Quote from vstee;39290

PRE ORDER only available @ >>> http://www.toolboxrecords.com/en/label/FDB <<<

thanks

I've registered & tried many times to pre-order from the toolbox site for this record, but my 'Records Bag' only seems to regitser as 'empty' every time I add the Dark Vector 12". I can add other records, just nothing happens when I pre-order Dark Vector.
    Anyone had success?

I vote for Juno to stock. They are the easiest & most reliable site to order from.
    And postage is always fair for my location.

• Quote from idiotproof67;39295

I've registered & tried many times to pre-order from the toolbox site for this record, but my 'Records Bag' only seems to regitser as 'empty' every time I add the Dark Vector 12". I can add other records, just nothing happens when I pre-order Dark Vector.
    Anyone had success?

I vote for Juno to stock. They are the easiest & most reliable site to order from.
    And postage is always fair for my location.

yeh! same here! I sent a mail to toolbox and they told me:

"When record will be out, we'll send you a mail to tells you you can order it.
    You can't Pay before we recieved the record."

so the thing seems like you'll need to send them a mail asking for it...

• Quote from picacoco;39300

yeh! same here! I sent a mail to toolbox and they told me:

"When record will be out, we'll send you a mail to tells you you can order it.
    You can't Pay before we recieved the record."

so the thing seems like you'll need to send them a mail asking for it...

Im glad to hear im not the only one having this problem, i also sent a mail a few days ago bbut i havent reiceved a reply yet :-/

• Quote from urbanjedi;39303

Im glad to hear im not the only one having this problem, i also sent a mail a few days ago bbut i havent reiceved a reply yet :-/

No worries guys...you can make pre order but can't pay in advance the item... for those who made a pre order you will receive a confirmation email when the record is ready....

pre order is just to secure a copy...

don't hesitate to contact me if for any further information...

:cylon:

• to place a pre order on toolbox records store you have to create an account (free) and login...
    then just place your pre order...they will take care of the rest...

the website is being modified with some new features like "pre order" and digital store...

don't worry if you don't have a "kind" message saying "thank you for your pre order blabla..."

if not sure contact me here >> vstee@vstee.com and I'll see into it...

vstee out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!