// NuBreed Radio (GFR) W/ DJ SKEME // Podcasts, playlists, info, & more

• Word man, sounds awsome.. Yea it is tough to promote creatively, without being a hassle. But we in this collective group are the ones keeping this sound alive, so props to you for your hard work and contribution to the scene. 8) Yea, I am down for your graphic poster, I will promote it where ever I can, just send me the link..
    Did you get the company stickerz in the mail I sent ya?

This is one of my favs :headphones: I think I look like this at times..haha

• jast an extra mixed on 6/16/10
    [sc]

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/sc]

• Zitat von gammachild;40908

Sweet, on a subwoofer!! I was thinking of gathering pics together of where they are stuck..lol ;D

Yea I'll try & borrow a cam 2 get a pic. I dont have one since i usually hide from pictures. lol

• Just skimmed through some tunes for 2marro's show on GFR. tracks include, Gammachild, Dj Xed, Advanced Funk vol. 1, Devine Disorder, Funky Heros, Magnetic Bass Force, & Dwellz Rawkz some new additions 2 the Street sounds chart. including Darkmode, a wicked track from Computron, Bass Junkie, Darxid + some more glitchy experimental styles of electro + much more. tune in at 10PM Eastern every thursday

• Show Summary:
    I have a number of tunes I would like to talk about this week. Beginning with Devine Disorder, with tracks by, Funky Heroes & Magnetic Bass Force out now at Juno or other Digi spots. Next we have a tune off the New Dj Xed EP – True To The Game which is available cut on vinyl exclusively through Templeplate.com as well as other Subsonic Device releases. Also from Xed we have an “electrifying” track forthcoming on the Advanced Funk Vol.1 Album OR is it Nu Electro Vol. 3 hmmm….Sorry for the confusion this was a last minuet change. This will be on the Digi Only version of the album & not the vinyl as i say. Its place on vinyl will be taken by another track Bass Your Fears, which features DJ K1 of Aux 88, check electroempire.com for more info. Last but not least We have a track from Gammachild. If this isn’t a killer track I don’t know what is. If you are not familiar with Gammachild he runs the label Subcircuit records that released the Solartron – Destroy the Planet EP which climbed its way up to # 9 on the street sounds chart. Gammachild has been working around the clock on numerous projects for his label. That include a website which will have all kinds of goodies and a store. & two upcoming EP, One will be from Gammachild himself. Keep it locked for updates on these releases and label news. For now if you would like this track we played tonight called the Triac, which you will after you hear the deal we have for you. Yes that’s right you may download this track for Free. One way would be to add Gammachild as a friend on myspace, the other would be to simply DL off his soundcloud page. Links Below, Thanks 4 tuning see ya next week.
    http://myspace.com/gammachild
    http://soundcloud.com/gammachild

tracklist:
    Intro
    hydraulix - robocop
    Hydraulix - Basstown
    Magnetic Bass Force - The Mighty Computer Power
    Middle Men - Defeat The Object
    Dwellz Rawkz - THROWIN DOWN
    Clone Theory - Splicer
    The Exaltics - - 10 million light years
    Ben Milstein - Patience
    Kobol Electronics - Scientific Progress
    Sam Lowry - Moesia
    Doctor Evil - Temporary
    Ben Milstein -
    Darkmode - 808 (Electronik Religion Remix)
    Amp Error (Ectomorph Version)
    GAMMACHILD - The TRIAC
    Wee DJs - Littlebit
    Computron - Maple Street
    Bass Junkie - Deep Bass Matrix
    Funky Heroes - R3loaded
    Supreme Ja. - Sonar (Remix)
    Darxid - Eternity - Advanced Funk vol.1
    Eon - Non Doctor
    Dj Xed - My Mind Wonders
    Sync 24 - Solvent Abuse
    Spectrums Data Forces - Telemaco (Systemic remix)
    Boris Divider - Metropolis of Darkness
    Dj Xed - Electrify
    download

• ^ Glad u like it Jere. I apreciate your enthusiasm :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also guess what peeps. Im proud to say my podcast radar is finaly set up & it works great. Big thanks to EE for including me in this wonderful feature.

• Note: I had some computer problems during Last weeks show. while saving the recording of the show my computer crashed leaving me with temp files. This is the recover file. theres a couple 10 sec clips missing & also I noticed in the first track a part is out of order. This the best I could get it my apologies.

Show Summary:
    This week I played some new Vinyl releases, including Tracks off Dark Vektor BASSCELONA(City of Bass EP), Invisible Rockers Crew - Electro Empire, Alpha 606 & Sync 24 - Lunar Passport. These amazing records are in stores now. Also played a couple tracks off a new EP from Prototype & Unique called Unique Morning, which you can download exclusively at Junodownload now. This is the second release from Battery Park Studio a new label run by Prototype. Which includes a new artist to the roster unique & also a brilliant remix by morphogenetic.
    tracklist:
    Scape One - Diffusion Of Innovations
    Composite Profuse - The Blackfriars Bridge
    ix - jaguar spirit
    Heuristic Audio - Wisla
    the exaltics - journey to jupiter
    Letroset - Cube Wave EP
    Silicon Scally - Parallel Array
    Letroset - Cube Wave EP
    Dj Xed - True to The Game
    Invisible Rockers - Electro Empire (Dub)
    Unique & Prototype - UNIQUE MORNING (PROTOTYPE REMIX)
    Dark Vektor - Basscelona, City Of Bass (Diplomat Remix)
    Binalog Freq. - Transmission (Original)
    Alpha 606 & Sync 24 - Forest Communication
    Unique & Prototype - Unique Morning (Morphogenetic remix)
    Bolz Bolz - Do What You Do
    Dark Vektor - Pulso Correcto
    Kalson - Waiting In The Valley
    Datafreq - just like 1981
    Letroset - Cube Wave EP
    Clatterbox - Snap To Grid
    Ectomorph - Breakthrough
    Amp Error (Ectomorph Version)
    DREXCIYA - Habitat 'O' Negative
    Weltwirtschaft - Amundsen Journey
    DREXCIYA - Surface Terrestrial Colonization
    AS1 - night child
    The Exaltics - No Time To Spend
    Dr Siak - Supercruise

download
    rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/skeme

• Show Summary:
    Fasten your seatbelts, No fillers all killers in this weeks show. There is quite a few tracks I would like to mention this week. First dropping tracks of Crobot Muzik's new compilation album Dalekovod V3 This means power lines in English, It was quite an adventure trying to pronounce the name of this correctly, This will be out digitally by the time you read this. This is the 3rd Installment in the Dalekovod series featuring some of electro’s very best artists. Next we have a monster of a track from GFR’s own DJ Mirage forthcoming off the Advanced Funk Vol.1 album being released on vinyl & digi on Binalog Productions in September. This tune has an oldschoolish West Coast sound with a newschool twist. Finally we have tracks off a forthcoming EP from Rouge Frequency called Dark Technologies. This one is shure to please. Rouge Frequency is a new artist out of Ireland who first appeared on a compilation, Response Unit 1, in October 2009 on Takeover Recordings, a sublabel of Takeover Records. A diverse Album, His track Freefall appeared next to artists such as Ed Devane & T-Polar to name a few. Dark Technologies which is also being released on Takeover Recordings, first exclusively at juno, August 20 & officially hitting stores September 9th, contains 3 hardware driven tracks which cover a dark and techy brand of electro. Featuring remixes by fellow Irish Producer Defekt & Label Boss thatboytim. Rouge Frequency is also working on a new Live set & you can be shure to expect many new releases in the future.

tracklist:
    GFR Intro
    Blastromen - Human 2.0 - Coming Soon
    Invisible Rockers Crew - That's Right (Let's Break) - Vicious Freak Records
    Generation 1980 (George Tsakiris' Bootycall version) - Binalog Productions
    Dark Vektor - Basscelona - City Of Bass - Fdb Recordings
    Darxid - Digital Flow - Subsonic Device
    Alpha 606 & Sync 24 - Lunar Passport - Cultivated Electronics
    Gammachild - Necronomicon - Subcircuit Unrelased
    Scape One - Adaptive Adoption - Bass 4 Bots
    Boris Divider - Evolution - Drivecom
    Grow - Last City On Earth - Crobot Muzik
    Letroset - Edit Flash - Fleeced
    Clatterbox - Force Field - Z-bop
    Letroset - Shopping Riot - Fleeced
    Rogue Frequency - Android Attack - Takeover Recordings
    Composite Profuse - The Blackfriars Bridge - Datadisk
    DJ Mirage - ElectroMech - Binalog Productions
    Dark Vektor - Basscelona - City Of Bass (Downrocks Remix)
    Unique & Prototype - UNIQUE MORNING (PROTOTYPE REMIX) - Battery Park Studio
    ADJ & Pathic - Scenario - Pyramid Transmissions
    Morphogenetic - An Orwellian Dream - Crobot Muzik
    Invisible Rockers Crew - Electro Empire - Vicious Freak Records
    Newcleus - Jam On It (DJ Xed Remix) - Crobot Muzik
    Debonaire - Beat Technician - Fdb Recordings
    J-Break & Lethal Agent - Drop It - Dona-li Records
    Illektrolab - Robot Theory - Advanced Robotiks
    Rogue Frequency - Forgotten Secrets (DeFeKT rmx) - Takeover Recordings
    download
    Rss @ http://feeds2.feedburner.com/skeme

• Show Summary:
    This week is a 3 hour show, rocking some new tracks from George Tsakiris, Metacomplex, New World Order, The Dalekovod V3 compilation, & Rouge Frequency. Also we have a new track from The Freek Macheen. This is a new artist & his first release on Prototypes new & successful label, Battery Park Studio. Battery park studio is a Electro label that is quickly climbing the ranks with many great releases already since its start in March 2010. Return of the Funk was voted at # 12 in the Street Sounds chart last week & is shure to climb. This release is out now exclusively through junodownload.com. Next we dropped a couple tracks off DJ Xed’s True to the Game EP which is available cut on vinyl exclusively through templeplate.com & is now available in Digi Formats from your favorite shops. DJ xed is an artist who needs no introduction, He released tracks for labels such as Crobot Muzik, Twilight 76, Subsonic Device, Elektropunkz, & Puzzlebox Records. He is also featured on the forthcoming Advanced Funk Vol. 1 Compilation album being released on Vinyl & digi formats. This week you will hear a number of tunes from this album previously played on my show as well as another incredibly produced track from R21. If you are like me you first discovered DJ R21 for his mixes on Future Shock Radio show. Later to hear the Melodic electro bombs, Atomic Breakdown & Data Stream Released on Devine Disorder Records. “Minimum” is shure to impress.

full tracklist:
    GFR Intro
    George Tsakiris - We fell in dub when we were dancing above the stars
    Analogue Audio Association - Sofatune
    Instra:mental - Leave It All Behind
    Volsoc - Shout Out (John Tejada RMX)
    Metacomplex - We Will Eliminate
    Scape one -
    New World Order - Zarkon
    Cryotron - Destroy Zion (Rob Real Reload)
    Dj Xed - Remote Control
    Heuristic Audio - Dawn Over The City
    Prototype - Source Code Install
    Kobol Electronics - Code 10
    Clatterbox - Argonaut
    Moon Disco - Ascending
    Diplomat - Unknown Egyption Friction
    Imatran Voima - Commando (Sbassship Remix)
    J-Double - Flavor
    Exzakt - Specka Breaka
    Johnny Dangerously - Bangum
    Eleztrik Body - Future LoFi
    Umwelt - P.O.W.
    Alex Norinh - Reign Of Control
    Rouge Frequency - Forgotten Secrets
    Resident Alien - Multi-Effects
    Robodrum - Machine Boogie
    Drexciya -
    Moon Disco - Monoxide
    Dark Vektor - BASSCELONA - City Of Bass
    Darxid - Eternity
    DJ Overdose - Drift Away
    Microslav - Ego
    Alpha 606 & Sync 24 - Lunar passport
    DJ Xed - Beats on my Mind
    Kalson - Power Overwhelming
    The freek Machine - return of the funk
    Blastromen - Blasteroids
    R21 - Minimum

download

• Next we have a monster of a track from GFR’s own DJ Mirage forthcoming off the Advanced Funk Vol.1 album being released on vinyl & digi on Binalog Productions in September. This tune has an oldschoolish West Coast sound with a newschool twist.

:cylon: Big ups Skeme thanks for droppin the tune and
    keep up the good work.

Great show. :blaster:

• Show Summary:
    So this week we played a good portion of older tracks as well as a couple new ones. Kicking things off I dropped an Uprokk tune Klockwerk Oranj which is an old favorite of mine so I decided to mix through a number of Uprokk tunes I have in my collection. If your not familiar with Uprokk he’s a producer from Florida who has collaborated with Exzakt/Monotone with various remixes & original tracks. He also Released on Transient Force & Frajile Records. Also I dropped a couple tracks off two new Devine Disorder releases. One is from Prototypes new EP, Log Into the Future which I’ll talk more about next week, & one from Donnie Diggler’s Evolution EP. These are both out now. Donnie Diggler is an artist from Florida, he dropped his first solo release on Devine Disorder on 2009 called the arrival and he was also on the Bass Warriors EP with DJ R21 and ZeroDouble the same year. This year’s brand new release also features remixes from Dwellz Rawkz & Magnetic Bass Force, with tonight’s original version currently number 3 on the Juno charts. thanks for tuning, keep it locked.
    :cylon:
    tracklist:
    GFR Intro
    Robodrum - Metroboticamental
    Music Is The Drug (BLIM's Put The Needle In The Record Mix)
    Uprock - Klockwerk Oranj
    Exzakt - Second Wave (Uprokk Rmx)
    Uprokk - Mechanical Dreams
    Music Is The Drug (Uprock's Keyser Soze Mix)
    Uprokk - N:E.O. Hunter
    AS1 - Clouds Of Thunder
    Clatterbox - Sentinel
    Bitstream - Step Retracing
    Cody Commando - mostostal34
    Scape One - Source Of Innovation - Bass4Bots
    Donnie Diggler - Evolution - Devine Disorder
    Novamen - THC2
    DVS NME - Chrononaut
    Letroset - Cosmetic Lobotomy
    Rogue Frequency - Forgotten Secrets (thatboytim remix)
    Dark Vektor - Basscelona - City Of Bass - (Diplomat Remix)
    Darxid & Supreme.Ja - Digi Machine
    Motorobot - Android Spectre
    Tellefunk - Masina Za Ples (Kalson Remix)
    Invisible Rockers Crew - That's Right (Let's Break)
    Prototype - Log into the Future - Devine Disorder
    Luke Eargoggle - Drinking And Smoking 2006
    DJ Mirage - ElectroMech - Binalog Productions
    download

• THANK YOU SKEME FOR ADDING AND PLAYING A TRACK IN THE MIX !!! :))

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!