$202 (£135) for Star Raid? Click here it you want it...

• http://www.gemm.com/item/19TH--FLE…D/GML291067472/

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• Its in-fact a terrible record. I listened to it the other day and it has not stood the test of time... still wouldn't get rid of it though! Don't know why...?

...yes I do! When I heard it for the first time I loved it! On Mike Allen... so I keep it remembering that 1st buzz and also because its so rare... if it was released on Streetwave or 10 Records back in the day don't know if I'd be so bothered...

ELECTROFUNK is a subsidiary of HIP HOP MUSIC AND CULTURE, don't you forget it suckaz...

• the vocals are terrible, but I like it for sentimental reasons.

It's so rare though that I'd never get a copy.

And those shops on GEMM are often very overpriced.

• Copies do seem to appear more often nowadays,obviously down to eBay and a worldwide market.

Sold my copy last year.

Live from TTO studios

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!