AKAI APC+ABLETON question

• HI
    i know that the Akai apc have a complete mapping for ableton v8 but my question is its posible to have it the same mapping for ableton v7? or you have to doit manually?
    thanx in advance!
    i.

• For detailed answer maybe check their forum, but at least Akai site says:

"Owners of standalone editions of Ableton Live 7 or 8 can also work seamlessly with the APC40. Live 7 with the latest automatic update has full support for the APC40 and all versions of Live 8 are APC40-ready."

So I guess you have to be a legit LIVE-User where several things were fixed/updated, as there was no "Demo" of this latest LIVE (7.0.18 or was it 0.19), eh ?

Frustated and legit LIVE 8 user here, such a crap >:( :P :o

++ Funky Edits Are A Must ! ++

• Zitat von diplomat;34122

When you buy the APC it comes with a patch to update any version (prior to 8) with all the APC settings.

but that is a demo isnt it? i think it expire in a short time or i ma wrong?

• Zitat von diplomat;34265

I think there is a lite version and a patch? Not sure as I already had v8 so didn't need to use it!

ok!
    well now the problem is allready fixed, my friend (i did a question for my friend that buy the akai) buyed ableton 8 !!! ;)
    anyways THANX Will!! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!