Your Studios

• it's not a question of snoberry ,do you know why musicians like vangelis , susan ciani , herbie hancock stop to produce electronic music , because the new instruments became box without feeling , it's what they said and i m totally agree, i have more pleasure to play music with vintage synths than in new synths with no feeling , it's like a collector who love the old paint, the old car... don't speak to them of new stuff !!! by the way i have a gold records for this kind of music :

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quote from superfunkofficial;72203

it's not a question of snoberry

"you want to see a real, yes i say a real electrofunk studio, here it is !!!"

That statement in itself stinks of snobbery, there was absolutely no need for such arrogance. How do you think it makes people feel who are new to producing who are using minimal gear. Every setup is relevant, and I wouldn't stop listening to a certain artist just because they do all of their productions solely on a clapped-out laptop, likewise with any setup.

"by the way i have a gold records for this kind of music"

...more snobbery and arrogance.

Quote from superfunkofficial;72203

do you know why musicians like vangelis , susan ciani , herbie hancock stop to produce electronic music , because the new instruments became box without feeling , it's what they said and i m totally agree,

Those artists you mention used the tools of their era, because eurorack & nord modulars etc. weren't available when they released their stuff in the '70s. They just used the tools of their time, and now retired musicians.

Quote from superfunkofficial;72203

i have more pleasure to play music with vintage synths than in new synths with no feeling , it's like a collector who love the old paint, the old car... don't speak to them of new stuff !!!

It's the artist that puts the feeling in music, not the machines. I get feeling out of all my synths new or old, because I take the time and passion to make them work for me.

Your priorities seem to be in showing off a load of old gear and trying to shame those who don't have it. You have it all wrong. I've had much of that gear in your setup and sold it for better stuff. I'm not impressed whatsoever with your "real electrofunk studio", which implies everyone else's setup is fake. Have some respect and don't be so egotistic. That's not what this scene is about.

• the sentence ""you want to see a real, yes i say a real electrofunk studio, here it is !!! is like a joke !!! you have to understand that like a gift, a real vintage studio, if i see this sentence in a post i will run to see it with pleasure, i know well that there are not enough vintage synths for everybody so i post this picture to show a dream studio, just for example, remember that music is just a pleasure and sometimes like me and a lot of musicians for working .

• Quote from superfunkofficial;72177

you want to see a real, yes i say a real electrofunk studio, here it is !!!

I understand the guys who post pictures of their studio but if they don't have any vintage machines like808 or p5 , no interest !!!

Shat that studio here's a real Electrofunk studio!

Got rid of my 808 they're shite compared to the LEGO-technic 9000 anyway i can churn out the Gold hits in no time with that. ;D

I can type and highlight it in BOLD too in a different color so i'm noticed . I can't spell for shit though,but who the fuck cares. NEXT ! :uglycigar:

• Quote from superfunkofficial;72177

you want to see a real, yes i say a real electrofunk studio, here it is !!!

I understand the guys who post pictures of their studio but if they don't have any vintage machines like808 or p5 , no interest !!!

No real vintage machines here, no electrofunk feeling. THIS STUDIO SUCKS! :never:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!