- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and "modular-style" poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet '08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9" x 5" (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
- Tetra is available now with an MSRP of $879.00 and an MAP of $799.00.
Just what i have been looking for...Anyone else than me who are going for this?
My music: http://www.myspace.com/digitizerhomepage