• Hi all, I've just returned from planet "AWESOME" in the bionic cyber-funk galaxy with my new synth, they were on sale.

Here's a video of my new purchase..

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

"I need your clothes, your boots, & your synthesizer" :cylon:

• Yeah was looking at this the other day on You Tube after the link was posted and have to agree that this is one serious piece of kit! Visually stunning with the sounds to match. I have never seen anything quite like it...........well done on your purchase bud!
    The designers are maybe from Mars or Jupiter ;D ;D ;D

TOP STUFF

Postcode lottery........you're thick if you deny it exists

• Whats the limitations on this beast? I could imagine it telling you to sit down whilst it makes your dinner for you, washes the dishes & then packs you off to bed ;D

• Youre right Aitch, it`s a pretty damn cool thing for perfomers and entertaining purposes but i don`t see a Grid or something similar.

Which means it is a cool "instrument" but you cannot create a whole Track because it simply misses something ( automation, you have to play live with the blocks, grid ).

Other than that, with the new I-Pads and Galaxy Tabs it will be possible to do very similar stuff in the future.

Actually what i saw on the Manufacturers page there is already some program for the Tabs.

I think we just have to wait a few more months and the revolution will be here. At a much lower price......

• Zitat von vtron;22500

Hi all, I've just returned from planet "AWESOME" in the bionic cyber-funk galaxy with my new synth, they were on sale.

Here's a video of my new purchase..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-RhyopUmc

Can you show us something that you have done with your new synth mate - a work on progress or something :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!