The Johnsons feat. Maurice Starr - Jail Bait

• i know Jonzun Crew's Pak Man was repressed sometime ago but does anybody know if this was ever re-issued (it's also on Boston International Records from 1982) as i picked up a cheap copy in the net and i'm not sure if i grabbed an original or a repress. may someone on here could help me out with any info, would be much appreciated!

[ame]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/ame]

• Its a repress. The originals where never seen or heard from until the repress. Probably because the fixed tommy version was released so soon after that they never pressed many of the BI's. Its a carbon copy though so whats the difference.
    Its about the tune sometimes, not how rare your copy is.

Edit: My bad, your talking about "jailbait" huh. I was talking about pakman. Thats probably an original, why would anybody repress that?!

• Zitat von thunderlipppz;12004

Its a repress. The originals where never seen or heard from until the repress. Probably because the fixed tommy version was released so soon after that they never pressed many of the BI's. Its a carbon copy though so whats the difference.
    Its about the tune sometimes, not how rare your copy is.

Edit: My bad, your talking about "jailbait" huh. I was talking about pakman. Thats probably an original, why would anybody repress that?!

wrong thread, huh ;)

Zitat von thunderlipppz;12004

for the same reason as Pak Man?! why was the Pak Man repressed? do you know it?

• To answer your original question:I'm 95% sure that Jail Bait was never re-issued, but you never know 100% .I guess the only way to be sure is to compare our copies.

• Zitat von justice808;12897

To answer your original question:I'm 95% sure that Jail Bait was never re-issued, but you never know 100% .I guess the only way to be sure is to compare our copies.

Thanks m8, will do it when it arrives :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!