• Zitat von thunderlippps

Yo, wackest name since thunderlipps. ;D ;D ;D

Miker G made another record ?!
    :o
    Oh, the Humanity!

girl u know its true...uh uh uh...i love u :D :D :D

• some more fresh vocoder stuff... :cylon:

Jimmy Lews & The LA Street Band-Street Freeks I -Write On 1984
    Jimmy Lewis & The LA Street Band-Street Freaks 1st press with other Version 1984
    Velocity-Unemployment -Velocity 1985?
    Captain K & The Masters Of The Mix - Sweat -Jukebox 1985
    Projeckt III-The Future -Jukebox 1986
    Sir Muzik & The Dance Attraction-The Style -Touchdown 1986
    We Down Express-Bass Attack -Pandisc 1986
    Double D-Autobotic Body Rock -TLO 1987
    Seduction-Video Games -TeeVee 1984

(i think these are not mentoined before in this topic.)

• i can tell ya why, scavenjah asked for:

Zitat von scavenjah;10043

I'm looking for some vocoder trax.... where the "vocoder voice" raps across the entire track something like: "Scorpio" GMF&F5 or "Break dance electric boogie" by West street mob...

Need ya help...

and these jams you've mentioned aren't tracks where the vocoder raps across the entire track (apart from Captain K, Projeckt III or We Down Express if you call them also vocoder) ;) :D :D

bidibidibidi---data transfer end! :cylon:

• ooh oh aladin, i think you forgot your magic lamp today :D

Project III-Electro Beats, Bleeps, Vocoders from start to the end.
    We Down Express. Vococders and pitched voices from the beginning to the end
    Velocity-Pure vocoder and pitched voices from the beginning to the end
    Captain K-pure vocoder from the beginning to the end
    Sir Muzik-has some vocoder on it especially on the b side..E Lover style (also his production)
    Double D- Vocoder from the start to the end.
    ok seduction & jimmy lewis has also "normal rap" between the vocoder but all in all i would call them vocoder tracks..i mean check your add "Ricky Clark Company" has also "normal vooices" and no vocoder raps across the complete track.......so ;)

i know you have added "ebay scans" from the velocity record to discogs..and im sure you also liked the 1min sample from ebay..but if you would own that 7" and if you could check the FULL track, you would hear the vocoder from the start to the end... ;)

ok mp3 samples...double d and velocity...so scav should find a decision for himself if this is the stuff he is looking for (and im pretty sure IT iS!!)

velocity & double d samples.

http://www.speedyshare.com/853328181.html

i could dig out tons of more vocoder tracks, but if anyone kows it better, what is a vocoder track.......ahhhm anyway..im to lazy and busy next time to justify more recommentations to scavenjah....see ya in the next topic zip zap zoop end of datatransfer :cylon:

• thx 4 asking, my lamb is near by me and works great..but think today it wasn't a crack day 4 you :ugly: :* ;D

read clearly what i wrote: (apart from Captain K, Projeckt III or We Down Express if you call them also vocoder).

think you need really some advices to understand this ;D ;D ;D

"I'm looking for some vocoder trax.... where the "vocoder voice" raps across the entire track something like: "Scorpio" GMF&F5 or "Break dance electric boogie" by West street mob..."

Double D - normal voice synchron with vocoder (not vocoder only!) refrain normal voice
    We Down Express - pitched voices with vocoder (not vocoder only!)
    Velocity - Unemployed (normal voice+pitched voice and vocoder (not vocoder only!)
    Sir-Muzic (normal voice + minimum of vocoder) (not vocoder only!)
    like Seduction & Jimmy Lewis 8) 8)

i didn't check the whole song by Rickie Clark when i mentioned it but ok after checking it has 80% vocoder and the rest is pitched up voices. ;)

Zitat

i know you have added "ebay scans" from the velocity record to discogs..and im sure you also liked the 1min sample from ebay..but if you would own that 7" and if you could check the FULL track, you would hear the vocoder from the start to the end...

look above for the track discription and btw. what's the point of writing this in apostrophes "ebay scans" ?
    not good enough? imo better big ebay scans then mini scans where you need a microscope to read whats written on the label..not helpful for a contribution!.

ok mr. tons of more vocoders, dig them out, can't wait. :D :D

bidibidibidibidi...data transfer off :cylon:

• Ha ha!... Down boys. No need for static. ;D From what I can see, both of ya know a HELL more than I when it comes to Vocoder trax.

I was looking for trax like F4000 or Scorpio. Steve Masters - Turntable Aktion (Aktion Attack Mix) Is a Killer vocoder rap.

So yeah... Vocoder rap across the track.

I must admit tho, the Mr. Holiday feat. MC Miker "G" - LA against NY is quite nice! ;)

bipbipzoopzoopwishhhhh :cylon:

"Looking, searching, seeking, finding..."

• Zitat von aladin;11173

t
    "I'm looking for some vocoder trax.... where the "vocoder voice" raps across the entire track something like: "Scorpio" GMF&F5 or "Break dance electric boogie" by West street mob..."

Double D - normal voice synchron with vocoder (not vocoder only!) refrain normal voice
    We Down Express - pitched voices with vocoder (not vocoder only!)

Double D: yes normal voice syncron with vocoder...but at least the vocoder goes the whole track long. refrain normal voice? come on check the mentoined tunes..verycheri (both tunes!!), world class wreckin cru, ricky klark (mentoined by you), reggie griffin-mirda rock.... all these tunes also includes "normal voices, raps, singing or pitched voices..sugar style....got lots of "normal rap".........and so on and so on..so why you "attack" only my contributions?

if i would be fussy like you, i also could say the most tracks from metrovynil who are mentoined in this topic, are TALKBOX, and no Vocoder..but i think you dont know the difference.

At least i posted some recomendations for scavenjah, he can decide for himself if this is the style he is looking for.

and...if you got some better ones...just post em... i dont waste my time with blatherers like you.

;D ;D ;D

• oh my darling, you totally misunderstood me when you think i've attacked only you, i just wanna have some fun )like Ciny Lauper hoho ;D (but only in this thread)

no i don't know the difference between talkbox and vocoder,,,can u teach me please please please ? ;D ;D ;D

no no no i don't let u go Mr Tons of more vocoders, keep ur word and post them tons ;) :D :D

bidibidibidi :cylon: datatrans....----tilt :ugly:

• Zitat von aladin;11179

no i don't know the difference between talkbox and vocoder,,,can u teach me please please please ? ;D ;D ;D

hey you have a wish. rubbing your lamp, and your ghost should conjure you talkbox and vocoder ;)

• Zitat von scavenjah;11174

Ha ha!... Down boys. No need for static. ;D From what I can see, both of ya know a HELL more than I when it comes to Vocoder trax.

I was looking for trax like F4000 or Scorpio. Steve Masters - Turntable Aktion (Aktion Attack Mix) Is a Killer vocoder rap.

So yeah... Vocoder rap across the track.

I must admit tho, the Mr. Holiday feat. MC Miker "G" - LA against NY is quite nice! ;)

bipbipzoopzoopwishhhhh :cylon:

hehe...to be true i know only a bit from this genre in comparison with docotrcrack :ugly:
    hes the true master, the mista tons of more vocoders (maan what a name..just great :D :D )

the tracks you mentioned are real nice e.g. LA vs NY..melody vocoder as its best.

if you need some tracks feel free to contact us :)

bidibidbidbidi....offline :cylon:

• Zitat von aladin;11179

no no no i don't let u go Mr Tons of more vocoders, keep ur word and post them tons ;) :D :D

dear sir excellent personality,

Gääääääähhhhhhhhn :ugly:

• Zitat von aladin;11181

hehe...to be true i know only a bit from this genre in comparison with docotrcrack :ugly:
    hes the true master, the mista tons of more vocoders (maan what a name..just great :D :D )

the tracks you mentioned are real nice e.g. LA vs NY..melody vocoder as its best.

if you need some tracks feel free to contact us :)

bidibidbidbidi....offline :cylon:

sure contact mr aladin, king of knowledge and master of the vocoder, he will gave you all tunes who are 100.000% Vocoder...like 24 karat gold..purest vocoder.....no pitched voice, no other vocal...and definitly not contaminated with any other vocal effects.....JUST PUREST VOCODER....he knows it man! only he should mendoine tunes here anymore... ;D

and now sorry gents, its late, my girl is waiting for me :D :D :D

• Zitat von doctorcrack;11183

sure contact mr ali, king of knowledge and master of the vocoder, he will gave you all tunes who are 100.000% Vocoder...like 24 karat gold..purest vocoder.....no pitched voice, no other vocal...and definitly not contaminated with any other vocal effects.....JUST PUREST VOCODER....he knows it man! only he should mendoine tunes here anymore... ;D

and now sorry gents, its late, my girl is waiting for me :D :D :D

Sebastian, i'm ashamed :*

• dear ali c.

:uglycomfort:

still wiatin for your contributions....wheres the pure Vocoder tracks...we need to know more. but be aware: if that tracks contains only 1 un-vocoderized vocal we need to scorn you..
    an better: the tracks even should dont include any drum machine synths or music. Vocoder Acapellas would be ideal! !!! :D

JUST..the pure vocoder...100%, 24karat pourest vocoder..or talkbox is also ok..or even Autotune...its all the same of you.

we'll wait :D

• Hello Seb, here i am ;D

i thought we just waiting for your "tons of more vocoders" ?!

hmm...hmmm...hmmmm...you don't have the time for sharing those "tons", right :D

too pity as i counted on your wide spreaded knowledge and thought you could teach me about it as you know im always willing to learn ;D ;D ;D

in full respect,

aladin :*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!