Serotonin Records presents: DJ Quest/DJ 2Fresh/Kid Ginseng / Electro Megamix Twitch Party.

• https://serotoninusa.live/?fbclid=IwAR0h…9TXzU2Bvy9q3iXE

THURS. MARCH 25th 5pm EDT

Serotoninusa is proud to present a 40 minute studio megamix of new and classic electro by the adventurous turntablist trio Elektro Flexx: DJ Quest, DJ 2 Fresh, and Kid Ginseng. This mix is paired with the equally adventurous video art of Liz Wendelbo.

DJ Quest, AKA Questosahn, is a pioneer in Bay Area turntablism, the originator of the widely adopted “Hamster Style” scratching technique, and co-creator of the first ever battle break record, “Hamster Breaks” (1992). He is also the founder of Jazz/Hip-Hop trio LiveHuman, a group known for its improvisational use of the turntable as an instrument.

DJ 2Fresh began flexing his quickmixing skills at Bay Area house parties, radio stations and major venues in 1985, and by the late 90’s he achieved national, international, and major label success. He joined forces with DJ Quest as “Mission Cartel” on a series of remixes and vinyl “Skipless-Combo” DJ tool battle records.

Bahamian-born DJ Kid Gensing has been mixing and scratching since 1997. He runs the critically acclaimed Kraftjerkz label, has released with Lost Soul Enterprises, Basement Floor, Hip Hop Slam, and La La Land, and has collaborated with the likes of DJ Qbert, Shortkut, and Detroit technobass pioneer DJ Di’jital. In 1999 he produced an electrofunk megamix cassette distributed by Turntablelab and the famous Fat Beats NYC. He is also touring turntablist for legendary funk group, Tom Tom Club .
    TRACKLIST

Debonaire All Stars – Armageddon Beats
    Aux 88 – Aux Express
    302 – Lectric Groove
    Underground Resistance – Electronic Warfare
    Jonzun Crew – We Are The Jonzun Crew
    X-Visitors – The Planet Doesn’t Mind
    Planet Patrol – I Didn’t Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock & Roll)
    Harold Faltermeyer – Fletch
    The World Class Wreckin’ Cru – Juice
    Planet Detroit – Invasion From Planet Detroit
    Chris “The Glove” Taylor David Storrs – Reckless
    E.S.P. – Extrol
    Dazz Band – Joystick
    The Force – Force Groove
    The World Class Wreckin’ Cru – Mission Impossible
    Egyptian Lover – Egypt, Egypt
    Twilight 22 – Siberian Knights
    Bose – Rock The World
    Afrika Bambaataa The Soul Sonic Force – Planet Rock
    Fast Lane – Young Ladies
    Uncle Jamms Army – Yes, Yes, Yes
    Pretty Tony – Jam The Box
    Grandmaster Flash – Message II
    Jamie Jupitor – Computer Power
    Rodney O & Joe Cooley – Your Chance To Rock
    Cybotron – R-9
    The Knights Of The Turntable – Techno Scratch
    The X-Men – X-Men
    Began Began – Computer Wars
    Laid Back – White Horse
    DJ Quest & DJ 2 Fresh – Code 48
    Kraftwerk – It’s More Fun To Compute
    Pretty Tony – Fix It In The Mix
    Cybotron – Clear
    L.A. Dream Team – Rockberry Jam

see YOU on twitch! Let's chop it up in the chatroom:) :headspin: :blaster:

https://www.facebook.com/events/4550020…iated&ref=notif

"I program my home computer/beam myself into the future."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!