• Sooo... i just got an email with the lineup & i have never been to one of these yet.
    Would like to hear your stories of past bloc weekends?
    Do the tickets really sell out that quick??
    Man, I wish I hadn't missed that Newcleus one... :-/

• FSOL are only doing an ISDN set, they`re not going to be there which is a bit of let down.

Bloc is a good laugh although the new site is a lot bigger than the old site which in the middle of march was feckin grim but a good intimate venue.

• Have been to the last two, and they have been a blast. Now the venue has moved and I dont know if i can endure the near on 4 Hour drive with how I feel on the Sunday. Only acts I would really like to see this year are... Africa Bambatta. Egyptian Lover. Dynamix II. Arabian Prince.

• Zitat von kablam

FSOL are only doing an ISDN set, they`re not going to be there which is a bit of let down.

Bloc is a good laugh although the new site is a lot bigger than the old site which in the middle of march was feckin grim but a good intimate venue.

what is an ISDN set?? is that on a screen ???

• Zitat von LlOyD Da zOiD

Have been to the last two, and they have been a blast. Now the venue has moved and I dont know if i can endure the near on 4 Hour drive with how I feel on the Sunday.

i can imagine... i had some friends who went last year that said the housing was comfy to have. it sounded pretty nice :)

• hey leeroy you can stop over at mine or even a stop break as its on the way through and sit on the route through if that will swing it for ya i am going so the more the better

• Zitat von Gee

i went to the 07' one and it was a mad one one for the no sleep posse for real

wooh! :D he he.

I would def wanna see Modeselektor :D
    And Egyptian Lover. I think he was touring the states with MIA - it must've been pretty sweet.
    Is it really Dynamixx II's first time in the UK?? wow.

• YO

It's BLOC again - massive spam infoburst to follow but at least it gets everything in one place I spose? ;)

FULL LINEUP TO DATE / MANY MORE ACTS STILL TBA / O MY DAZE;

The Future Sound of London / Jamie Lidell / Carl Craig / Afrika Bambaataa / Skream / Benga / Metro Area / Altern8 / 4Hero

Busy P/ Egyptian Lover / Arabian Prince / Daniel Bell / Heartbreak / I-F

Dublime feat. Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry / Scientist / Digital Mystikz – Coki / Tipper / Kode 9 / Rusko – Debut Live show / Ed Rush and Optical / Mad Professor / Zion Train / Plastician / Pole

Overkill feat. Modeselektor and Pfadfinderei / Beardyman / Clark / Richard Devine / Tim Exile

Subloaded curated by DJ Pinch, feat. DJ Pinch / 2562 / Jamie Vex’d / Appleblim / Peverelist / Joker b2b Blazey / MC SGT Pokes

Split and Tilted Disco feat. Robert Hood / Frequency 7 feat Ben Sims and Surgeon / Redshape / James Ruskin / Colin Dale / Steve Strawberry / Alex Downey

Numbers feat. Martyn / Rustie / Hudson Mohawke / Jackmaster

Dynamix II / Dj Godfather and MC Omega / Ulrich Schnauss / Ed Chamberlain / Global Goon / Rob Hall / Transparent Sound / Ceephax Acid Crew / Cosmic Force / BassClef / Ital Tek / Lief Ryan / Alexander Robotnick / Bizzy B / 2 Bad Mice / Dylan b2b Robyn Chaos

Greco-Roman feat. Rob Da Bank / Drums of Death / Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs / Greco-Roman Soundsystem: Raf Daddy, The Great Mentsh & Full Nelson

Cocadisco feat. DJ Benetti / Louis Enchante and friends / Andy Blake / Rodaidh and Piers

Caravan Recordings feat. October / Emptyset

Wifey feat. D'explicit - LIVE PA / China feat. Black the Ripper / DJ Undecided / Wifey DJs

Cliché feat. French Kriss / Michel Dupont / French Connection Trio + Special Guests

Pathic / ADJ / Junq / P45 / Ebola / Lusinda / AGT Rave Cru / Amental / McMash Clan

Residents from: WANG - Electro Elvis and Lula / Braindrop / DubPressure / Drums of the South / Square Roots / Sequence / Plex / Dissident

BLOC Residents: Billy Nasty / Radioactive Man / Ed DMX / Jerome Hill / Luke's Anger / James Tec / Rebel Intelligence / Joe Hart / Oliver Way / George 'The Skull' Hull

MANY MORE ACTS STILL TBA

TICKETS AVAILABLE @ http://WWW.BLOCWEEKEND.COM

***MASSIVE RESPECT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SORTED TICKETS *** SELF-CATERING 2, 3 & 5 BERTH APARTMENTS HAVE SOLD OUT *** BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT *** BLOC 07 & 08 SOLD OUT ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE***

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!