renew paths apart monopolized gated communities

• i just stumbled across ee yesterday and it seems to me as it is exactly what we need now more then ever.

although i found devotees of my subculture over here, i see that there's no traffic going on here but inside the big capitalist knowledge-bubbles eg. farcebook. but wait - isn't it necessary to keep our knowledge outside the majors filter-algorithms to provide their overtaking and save our sound? hell yeah, it is!
    this is why i'm so excited that i found you all here, so i want you to remember ee and your basic approach apart the monopolized media and wish we will meet more often here in future times. as gil scott heron said: the revolution will not be televised

• Hello and welcome!

Yes, this forum is still running to have a last independet platform for this music that is not part of the social media filter matrix, and it's here to stay. 8)

Not a lot of discussions anymore, but people still come to check and share release news etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!