BLOC WEEKENDER! Pictures!!!

• I got searched on my way out of the toilet, I had nothing on me and he was very rude so I was rude back. Got grabbed round the throat and thrown against the wall for my troubles until the head of security turned up and sorted the twat out. I heard that security was very heavy handed in the Smash Bloc all weekend.

• Hey Phil, I was searched too..... I was dancing around to yours and Moseys set's. At one point two security guards came over to me and asked me to follow them out of the room ? They bent me over the pool table and checked me all over... even took everything out of my wallet. All of a sudden Skunky came out of the toilet and started laughing his head off at me... I asked him after why he was laughing. He said they got him when he was going into the bog, and they thought we where both drug dealers.... ha-ha. I asked Skunk what he said to them when they asked if he had any substances.... he said to them...... " you kidding me, its Sunday night, I've done em all".......... hahahah. Maybe I could of declined the search, but I wanted to get back to the tunes. And yes, Mr Velcro Fastener rocked !

• Yeah Lloyd, that`s where they searched me also.
    I had just bought a pint and went for a piss in the urinal not the toilet and saw security follow me and wait by the door when I walked out. I said alright to him and that`s when he said he was gonna search me.
    It was the dark haired one, could only have been about 20, the little prick. Was this the same one that done you?
    Skunky, you da man ;D

• good times ;D
    nice to see ya again Mossy!

well, heres me & the rapper from MRVF backstage, found a wig laying around...
    8)

me & Ali Renault aka Cestrian

and a lil vid
    [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lN4uNcRAztU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lN4uNcRAztU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!