Reakton - Weltall: Erde: Mensch

• I recently got a mail about the new d-trance release. There was also mentioned the new album "Reakton - Weltall: Erde: Mensch"
    After a while of searching I found this video:

[ame]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

Reakton - Weltall: Erde: Mensch

01) Onlineshop
    02) Ameropa
    03) Data
    04) Motor
    05) Motor Epilog
    06) Applikation
    07) News
    08) Reakton
    09) Druck
    10) U.P.S.
    11) Börse
    12) Sound

It sounds very Kraftwerk-like. What do you think about it?

• Oh Yeahh, i heard about in another Forum. It sounds like a hidden Kraftwerkproject.
    Lyrics and sound are very close to the original sound. For me a good alternative
    for a new kraftwerk album that maybe never will be made.

[ame]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ame]

• [ame]

[/ame]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!